✯✯✯✯✯ Hotel Tyla Jai ✯✯✯✯✯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
5DTn0Fr.png

✯✯✯✯✯

About the Hotel
Hotel Tyla Jai is an exciting new project launched by Tyla Jai, Vault of Memes. It has been rated five stars since launch and hopes to maintain that outstanding reputation. The aim of Hotel Tyla Jai is not only to provide a place of living for those who pay but to also provide space for new players to grow and learn the server independently, without relying on a base to help them. Hotel Tyla Jai has accomplished this in its first day on Monday 13th April 2020. You can identify one of our hotels by the unique branding near the front.

2Knym5q.jpg

Room Pricing
We have three tiers of rooms at Hotel Tyla Jai. These prices are not flexible however exceptions are made for new players as stated in our 'About the Hotel' section, we also offer 20% off for NHS and Emergency Services workers upon proof of ID. You can see the pricing list below with a brief summary of the package.

Basic Room
The basic room is a bare bones room with no extra furnishings. This package includes basic room service, however you are not considered a VIP and will have limited access to entertainment services, this is ideal for people who want to furnish their own room and does not want to make the most of hotel services. [$10,000]
Premium Room
The premium room includes some basic furnishings in a pre-arranged fashion. You have priority access to hotel services over other guests and will have a more tailored experience including private entertainment services. [$25,000]
Super Deluxe Room
The super deluxe package offers the best furnishings in a pre-arranged fashion. You have the highest priority to hotel services and are considered a VIP guest. You will have an experience tailored to you and your needs through room service. This may include; private musicians, invitation of erotic dance workers, fine dining, access to VIP events, and more. [$50,000]
Staff List
We may also have a number of temporary staff working on the site. Please be aware that all staff have key-card access to the rooms but are trained to announce themselves before making entry. Only the Hotel Manager has access to enter without announcement.

Tyla Jai
Hotel Manager
Hayden James
Head of Security
Leonard Mayfair
Head of Maintenence
Jimmy Jackson
Senior Security Officer
Harry Barnett
Security Consultant
Finlay Russell
Room Service Co-Worker
Jerry Clarkson
Reception Co-Worker
Terms and Conditions
Everybody that resides in the hotel agrees to the following terms and conditions;

(a) Customers are not permitted to carry offensive weapons, firearms or any item used to force entry such as bobby pins and crowbars whilst on Hotel Property with the exception of the customer being within their own room and having it for defensive purposes only.
(b) Customers agree to comply with the metal detector and searching protocols within the hotel. This includes a full search on any new customer, compliance with random stop searches if requested, and compliance with the metal detector system when entering or leaving the hotel, including a basic search if the metal detector alerts security.
(c) Customers are not permitted to have more than one other guest with them in the room unless authorised by the Hotel Manager.
(d) Customers are not permitted to use their key card to gain entry to other residents premises. Everybody has access to the Hotel Manager's F4 Menu, it is a breach of the rules 2.1 Play Realistically to not be in compliance with these conditions. The Hotel Manager will inform you of the conditions of your key card when it is issued.
(e) Customers will vacate their room within 120 minutes of their purchase unless an extension is purchased (half the price of the total room cost) ensuring the room is left in a tidy manner. The customer will also comply with direction from security or the Hotel Manager to leave the premises if required.
L32EYNE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
  • Staff
You can be a receptionist again if you change your mind

Reaction score
5DTn0Fr.png

✯✯✯✯✯

About the Hotel
Hotel Tyla Jai is an exciting new project launched by Tyla Jai, Vault of Memes. It has been rated five stars since launch and hopes to maintain that outstanding reputation. The aim of Hotel Tyla Jai is not only to provide a place of living for those who pay but to also provide space for new players to grow and learn the server independently, without relying on a base to help them. Hotel Tyla Jai has accomplished this in its first day on Monday 13th April 2020. You can identify one of our hotels by the unique branding near the front.

2Knym5q.jpg

Room Pricing
We have three tiers of rooms at Hotel Tyla Jai. These prices are not flexible however exceptions are made for new players as stated in our 'About the Hotel' section, we also offer 20% off for NHS and Emergency Services workers upon proof of ID. You can see the pricing list below with a brief summary of the package.

Basic Room
The basic room is a bare bones room with no extra furnishings. This package includes basic room service, however you are not considered a VIP and will have limited access to entertainment services, this is ideal for people who want to furnish their own room and does not want to make the most of hotel services. [$10,000]
Premium Room
The premium room includes some basic furnishings in a pre-arranged fashion. You have priority access to hotel services over other guests and will have a more tailored experience including private entertainment services. [$25,000]
Super Deluxe Room
The super deluxe package offers the best furnishings in a pre-arranged fashion. You have the highest priority to hotel services and are considered a VIP guest. You will have an experience tailored to you and your needs through room service. This may include; private musicians, invitation of erotic dance workers, fine dining, access to VIP events, and more. [$50,000]
Staff List
We may also have a number of temporary staff working on the site. Please be aware that all staff have key-card access to the rooms but are trained to announce themselves before making entry. Only the Hotel Manager has access to enter without announcement.

Tyla Jai
Hotel Manager
Hayden James
Head of Security
Leonard Mayfair
Head of Maintenence
Jimmy Jackson
Senior Security Officer
Finlay Russell
Room Service Co-Worker
Terms and Conditions
Everybody that resides in the hotel agrees to the following terms and conditions;

(a) Customers are not permitted to carry offensive weapons, firearms or any item used to force entry such as bobby pins and crowbars whilst on Hotel Property with the exception of the customer being within their own room and having it for defensive purposes only.
(b) Customers agree to comply with the metal detector and searching protocols within the hotel. This includes a full search on any new customer, compliance with random stop searches if requested, and compliance with the metal detector system when entering or leaving the hotel, including a basic search if the metal detector alerts security.
(c) Customers are not permitted to have more than one other guest with them in the room unless authorised by the Hotel Manager.
(d) Customers are not permitted to use their key card to gain entry to other residents premises. Everybody has access to the Hotel Manager's F4 Menu, it is a breach of the rules 2.1 Play Realistically to not be in compliance with these conditions. The Hotel Manager will inform you of the conditions of your key card when it is issued.
(e) Customers will vacate their room within 120 minutes of their purchase unless an extension is purchased (half the price of the total room cost) ensuring the room is left in a tidy manner. The customer will also comply with direction from security or the Hotel Manager to leave the premises if required.
L32EYNE.jpg
Sir I commend you on your role playing skills. I must take back my post on your enforcer application.

Reaction score
Stayed here today, enjoyed my stay apart from being knocked out by Billy for trying to get Amir out of my apartment D:

Reaction score
  • Staff
5DTn0Fr.png

✯✯✯✯✯

Profits Today
Hi there, I would like to be completely transparent with our profits, as such I have detailed them below.
Basic Room +$10,000
Basic Room +$10,000
Premium Room (Discounted) +$20,000
Basic Room +$10,000
Premium Room (Discounted) +$20,000
Super Deluxe Room +$50,000
Super Deluxe Room +$50,000
Service Tip +$400,000
Staff Wages -$250,000
Total Profit: $320,000

Reaction score
LCN were satisfied with their stay, albeit, payment for flushing out the unwanted troublesome guest would have been much appreciated. If you need any more guests "Evicted" Then we can be of service in the future :) @Kenty

Reaction score
I appreciate the hotel for letting me and my many rifles and weapons stay at the hotel for the protection of my self and others!

Reaction score
may I ask how the staff were appointed to each position?

Status
Not open for further replies.