$10m Giveaway and a goodbye

Reaction score
For my next car I was looking at getting a fairly new model Audi A3 and I'm unsure which colour I'd go for right now.

Audi%20A3%20Sportback%20%289%29.jpg

97629871.jpg

Reaction score
Thats my daily, a 2005 beamer e91 with a 2.0 liter diesel engine. Has a total of 163HP.
1673447543118.png

My other, more fun car, is this 1987 G wagon from the Danish military.
There is a slight difference between the cars, but as I find the fun facts about the G more interesting ill list some of them.
  1. The obvious one: the roof comes off, and also you can roll up the back and sides of the tarp, so you have convertible, with the ability to roll up sides. Without the roof it looks like that:
  2. It has a 24V instead of 12V electrical installation, which makes it a perfect car to help your friends when their batteries died because of the cold
  3. You can see "Wolf" on the registration plate, as it was it's military nickname, I swapped the plates later for regular ones
  4. You can literally plug the car to a 230V socket, and the car came with the cable - thats because it has special heaters, to make it easier to start the car in -40 degrees celsius
  5. Its registered for 7 people, as there are folding benches in the trunk area, each of 7 seats has seatbelts!
  6. it has around 70HP which makes the reasonable top speed and a cruising speed at 70KM/h - about 45MPH
  7. It has two sticks, one is a 4 gear regullar gearbox, and the other locks 4x4 manually and engages low range
  8. It has dwo seperate differential blockages, for front and rear axis, in order to be able to go through the toughest terrain
  9. It has "manual gas" - a pulling lever, that was sort of a subsitute to cruise control in the 80s, as you can lock that in place.
  10. Burns up to 14 liters of diesel fuel per 100km.
  11. Its engine is a 2.4 liter diesel witout any turbo, so it essentially sounds like a tractor.
  12. You can even put the windshield on the hood, and attach it with special hooks visible on the hood.
  13. It has a ground clearence of 30cm(about 12"), the BMW has 14cm(5.5")
  14. The car Has: no radio, no ABS, no ESP, no Traction control, but because of the rest of the specs, in the winter when you release some air from the tires, and enable manual 4x4, it can't really slide whatsoever
  15. When 4x4 is disabled, its RWD, yes, you can even drift it on snow and ice!
  16. Metal sheet used to manufacture this particular version is thicker than civilian ones
  17. It is the long wheelbase version, which makes it really long!

1673447661150.png

Reaction score
For me Ferrari F12 Berlinetta stands as a dream car, however quite unachievable ngl. The one I might actually grab one day is current gen of Peugeot 508, mostly the PSE version.
Peugoet-508-PSE.jpg

Reaction score
Honda Civic SiR and Toyota Supra
Swapped civic with b18c motor from integra and planning to turbo it soon.
Supra needs a lot more love outside and inside.
Civic is for trackdays and supra is a childhood dream

Attachments

• supra and civi.jpg
    supra and civi.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 10
  • turbosivikkinen.jpg
    turbosivikkinen.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
If I win ill do sommit with the money IG, just wanted to post my peach, my Fiesta ST150 sitting on a lovely 62k soon getting a set of 200 spec Cosworth cams, lightweight flywheel, and a bunch more ;)
P.S Dream car any year 911 GT3 sexy as fuck
SAM_6962.jpg

Reaction score
If I win ill do sommit with the money IG, just wanted to post my peach, my Fiesta ST150 sitting on a lovely 62k soon getting a set of 200 spec Cosworth cams, lightweight flywheel, and a bunch more ;)
P.S Dream car any year 911 GT3 sexy as fuck
View attachment 16799
wack some ITB's on it and let it sing, nippy wee motors

Reaction score
Mazda Rx 9 <3
well wish you the best at what you want to do , you will have your reasons that you have take a break i suppose,

Attachments

• 07_rx-vision_h.jpg
    07_rx-vision_h.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1