10x Premium Giveaway for new players.

Reaction score
Hey!

So lately I've been feeling like doing some sort of giveaway, I tried to do something for christmas but this sadly didn't happen for an unknown reason.

So I have now decided to give away 10x 1 month premium to new players that could use it.
If you are a new player and want to join, please read the following requirements carefully.

- Your playtime has to be less than 3 days (at the time of replying to this thread)
- You cannot already have premium that will last longer than 1 week from the time of posting a reply.

To enter, simply create a screenshot in-game with your phone open on the (clock) app and while having your inventory open so it displays your playtime and your premium expiry date and post this screenshot together with your steam name and steam ID in this thread.

If this receives many replies I might increase the amount of premium I am giving away, I will give premium to the first 10 replies that follow the requirements.

(example screenshot)
Garrysmod Screenshot 2024.01.30 - 12.48.01.38.png

Reaction score
I'd just like to remind people that this is still going on and theres still a lot of premium to be claimed by simply replying if you meet the requirements!!!

Reaction score
Since only 2 new players actually responded, I'll give away free premium for 1 month to the next 8 people that respond to this thread with their steam name and steam ID, if you're staff or banned you wont be eligible :)