Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @THE SPOOK
How long were you banned for: 1 Week

Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned?: 2.1, 2.6, 3.26 - User failed to follow /me's made by an officer, he stalled a roleplay situation by repeatingly getting back into a police vehicle after being forced out and when asked when he did so his reasoning was "because I am pissed and he broke rules too" he made a report but did not continue the situation.

Why should this appeal be considered: Hello @THE SPOOK I wrote an appeal 2 days ago that was rejected and you wrote me that I should only write an appeal after 3 days and I'm doing that now, as I said, as in the other appeal, I'm really sorry about that I didn't follow the rules and was a bit disrespectful and aggressive to you in the admin sit and of course you are right just because a person breaks the rules, it doesn't mean that I have the right to break them and I admit that it was just my mistake and not the report I made against this one player and kept busy with it I hope that you will still forgive me and maybe give me another chance.

Reaction score
Denied

We do not believe you are sorry for your actions, we believe you are sorry for the consequences that came from your actions. We believe the ban is where it should be and we believe you should sit out the entire week.

@flugs @flugs II @Blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.