Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SPOOK
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DillyMetDieBilly
Your Roleplay Name: I don't remember.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:151129350

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 - User sent another user messages over steam containing offensive, racist, disdainful and defamatory material. Extended to community-wide.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I would like to express my sincerest apologies to Jay Hatch, my behavior was completely inappropriate.
Secondly, I am also sorry for providing inconvenience and incomplete information to the staff team about the situation that had occured. Due to my ignorance I acted very childish and impolite against Jay Hatch and the PERPHeads staff team. I had sent very inappropriate messages to Jay Hatch over Steam and due to my reckless actions I have made him feel very insecure.
After being banned for a year, I’ve had plenty of time to rethink my actions, and how they had hurt some people. I deeply regret my actions and will promise that any accidents in such a manner will never again occur.

Additional Information: A lot of time has gone by since my initial ban and I hope after all this time my actions can be forgiven by the parties involved.

Posted for Zexinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.