Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @THE SPOOK
How long were you banned for: 1 Week

Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 2.1, 2.6, 3.26 - User failed to follow /me's made by an officer, he stalled a roleplay situation by repeatingly getting back into a police vehicle after being forced out and when asked when he did so his reasoning was "because I am pissed and he broke rules too" he made a report but did not continue the situation.

Why should this appeal be considered:
Hello @THE SPOOK I was banned from you yesterday at noon because I did not obey the officer's / me orders and I was also a little disrespectful to you to write an appeal so you wanted to tell me that you have a chance to apologize, I've now waited an extra 1 day so that you really believe that I'm sorry and I thought about it, I'm really sorry that I was 1. Disrespectful 2. Have broken the rules and 3. That you are right that if someone breaks a rule I should just report him and not myself because I make stupid mistakes and break rules I hope you forgive me and for my actions I would be over a problem I am happy and I will behave better in the future and I promise to improve my RolePlay!

Sincerely yours
zeus. | Atilla | Liam Garcia

Reaction score
Denied

The ban was issued because your record shows you do not learn from warnings or your previous ban. I encourage you to appeal again once 3 days have passed and then we'll reconsider.

reviewed with @Synatec

Status
Not open for further replies.