24k Triad

Reaction score
1iLdQuK.png

After being rivalled recently by none other than the unfortunate second-coming of the organization "ACAB", we decided to pay a visit to their base and we absolutely loved the zen-like botanical garden that they donated to us!

Our good old friends in N.W.A. wiped them out the first time they poorly attempted to establish themselves in the city, and we're sure that we'll do it even better this time around.

Additionally, The 24k Triad will now be partaking in illegal smuggling of the new party drug "Copium", so be on the lookout for a dealer after you get raided!

8CD3A0ED3B59AFCF02A77C0DA7E23432FEBF9FE9

Reaction score
1iLdQuK.png

After being rivalled recently by none other than the unfortunate second-coming of the organization "ACAB", we decided to pay a visit to their base and we absolutely loved the zen-like botanical garden that they donated to us!

Our good old friends in N.W.A. wiped them out the first time they poorly attempted to establish themselves in the city, and we're sure that we'll do it even better this time around.

Additionally, The 24k Triad will now be partaking in illegal smuggling of the new party drug "Copium", so be on the lookout for a dealer after you get raided!

10/10 video should've had the count in it counting each corpses clearly only 4

Reaction score
1693125277349.png

Official Letter for 24K Triad

I have returned to paralake to hear chatter that 24K Triad seem to believe they are bigger in paralake than they actually are. Unfortunately last night i was unable to partake in the war that went on across the city as i was touching some lovely grass away from paralake. I know that 24K Triad may be confused by this 'touching grass' activity.

I hereby personally offer a 'Touching Grass' Workshop for all 24K Triad Members free of charge this evening at 20:00 BST where i hope i can support you all.

Ben Goonsberg
Vice President
ACAB​

Reaction score
View attachment 18898

Official Letter for 24K Triad

I have returned to paralake to hear chatter that 24K Triad seem to believe they are bigger in paralake than they actually are. Unfortunately last night i was unable to partake in the war that went on across the city as i was touching some lovely grass away from paralake. I know that 24K Triad may be confused by this 'touching grass' activity.

I hereby personally offer a 'Touching Grass' Workshop for all 24K Triad Members free of charge this evening at 20:00 BST where i hope i can support you all.

Ben Goonsberg
Vice President
ACAB​
“Oh we lost????? Let’s just tell them to touch grass… that’ll own them!!! Because if they beat us, that MUST mean that they play more!!!!”

Nuclear levels of cope. Go to the hardware store, and get a shovel and a step stool. You’ll need the shovel to speak to your man’s and the foot stall to reach eye level with us.

Reaction score
“Oh we lost????? Let’s just tell them to touch grass… that’ll own them!!! Because if they beat us, that MUST mean that they play more!!!!”

Nuclear levels of cope. Go to the hardware store, and get a shovel and a step stool. You’ll need the shovel to speak to your man’s and the foot stall to reach eye level with us.
Look boys, i caught a big one

EOmaSFS.png

Reaction score
1iLdQuK.png

asdasdasdsadasdasd.PNG
I sure dodged a bullet

Reaction score
i was touching some lovely grass away from paralake. I know that 24K Triad may be confused by this 'touching grass' activity.

I found another thing ACAB sucks at.....writing organization related posts.

cap-doctor.gif

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ2lueC50di91cGxvYWRzL1dvV1NvdXRocGFyay5qcGc.webp