Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.27

Your version of the rule:
If a player has been illegally detained against their will for more than 20 minutes, they should use the ‘/report’ function to inform an administrator; an administrator should then arrive, let the player know that they are there, and observe the situation - it will then be down to the administrator’s discretion whether or not the situation has lasted for an unreasonable amount of time.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
I believe that it should be allowed to kidnap people for more than 10 minutes. I believe that 10 minutes is early because people like to kidnap and force them to do stuff.

For example:
I had a farm and I needed someone to pick the cotton for me. I went on searching for people to pick them for me. I told this certain person to get in and stuff. I gagged him, tied him and left him at the barn for a couple of minutes. The time went really fast and I got stressed because I knew I had to let him go, but I needed another guy to help him.

lol

Reaction score
If a player has been illegally detained against their will for more than 10 minutes, they should use the /report function.

Kidnap is not being detained but held at a place, of course you can't keep someone if there is no threat, another rule Idk which one.
And the rule states that the admin Will observe what is happening

-support

Reaction score
I have been detained by a LT before and he has just went "Ok im going to detain you and come back for you later* (20 mins later) I ask someone to bobby me because he never came back so from my experiences im going to give this a +Support

Reaction score
It should be intention of kidnapping that is the concern because if you are going to kidnap someone you would want it to benefit you. I agree the time limit is small but for a good reason for example capturing a medic and just locking him in a room so he cannot do his job. As long as you have a use or reason then it should not be a problem.

I only kidnap if I get something out of it for example the two morons who suddenly ended up in the lake after we kidnapped them in the bazaar under the cover of darkness. There should only be a time limit if you do not gain anything from the kidnapping. I was kidnapped for reviving a cop funny because I was shot for healing a civilian.

Kidnapping needs looking into.