3.31 - Explosives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.31 - Explosives

Your version of the rule: Use of Explosives - Using a bomb must be done in a way that would not effect players experience in a way that could harm innocent people or can be seen disturb RP as a whole. Cannot be used against properties that might have innocent people inside.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: (Be extensive and descriptive)
This rules should be added because I see bombs getting used in raids and no one really cares about the harm of the situation. As in someone will no that there is 1-2 people inside and spend 10-20k worth of explosives and end up blowing up innocent people. For example if someone is growing drugs in regals 4 and someone is passive RPing in regals 2 then it should be against the rules to bomb regals 3. People end up blowing up innocent people and they are often abuse way to much to disrupt bases and overall completely destroy.

I think this should be a rule to prevent bombs to be used within a raid and end up completely ruining and destroying peoples homes, killing innocent people, Getting innocent people raided. Bombs as a whole should be used as a last resort kinda like Molotovs where can only be used if you absolutely need to use it not just to blow up someones apartments and then post it on the forums about their "amazing raid".

It is so common to see bombs used in raids and now it is getting excessive where people end up blowing up an entire apartment complex only targeting specific apartment and should really only be used as a last resort. This is not saying that explosives should be used but instead a rule limiting the use of explosives

Reaction score
Are you going to report someone for hitting you with their car? Sometimes you are just unlucky, and at the wrong place at the wrong time. These times you just have to deal with it. Accidents like these would happen IRL. The remote explosives do not have a huge kill radius, and I find it wrong to add this rule, as the raiders do not know what is inside each apartment. Of course it would be a shame if this happened, but I do not think you should blame the raiders.

Reaction score
Gonna have to disagree, while I do find it bullshit to just randomly look for an owned property and toss a bomb to raid, I can't bear the thought of bombing someone's shop because they've wronged them only to be reported because there was a casualty.

Reaction score
With the amount of people you can fit in a regals apt all looking at one door where raiders have to try and get past makes bombs the only option

Status
Not open for further replies.