Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.31

Your version of the rule: Players may at no time during a raid close the door after it's been broken down with any of the following (Bombs, crowbars, etc.)
Not the best version of rule but I'm sure someone can re-word it to be better

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: It happens too often that when you're raiding they close the door so you'd have to bobby pin it again or break it down again while they're sound whoring an inch away from the door. Realistically, if it's been broken down, you wouldn't be able to lock it. Bobby pins could be an exception since all you're doing is flipping the lock open but for crowbars and any other kind of entry device such as a bomb, it wouldn't be. Feel free to add on and suggest edits to this "rule"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty sure if you crowbar you can't lock the door for a certain amount of times and if you bomb it blows the door down.

Reaction score
A Bobby pin is simply opening the door so I see no problem with someone closing it after however a crowbar should probably have some sort of cooldown before it can be closed (Similar to when a bomb explodes) and I think this should be coded in not made a rule.

M

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

If a door has been damaged to the point where it realistically should not be locked again (i.e. battering ram, C2, crowbar, bomb, not a bobby pin!), then locking it would already be against rules 2.1/3.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.