Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Action Request

Your Steam/In-game Name:
Frank | Frank Sciberras

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Richard Richmond | Don't know steam name.

His/Her SteamID:
Do not know

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This person has broken 3.4 and has stalled RP. When being gunpointed in hicktown, I told him simple instructions which then he tried to stall RP, Richard also went AFK for a minute or so, then came back which gives me the suspicion he has metagamed with another friend and told him what had happened. After that, his friend had came and killed us which if it was fast, we could've took his stuff. If you might wondering who the other guy might be, it was @TheVin that had helped me through this.​

Richard Richmond Broke Rules : -
3.4 - Risked his life by stalling roleplay.

- When he was gagged he still kept talking.

Probably 3.24 (Need confirmation)
- Has metagamed with a friend over steam, etc as he was AFK, then his friend showed up.

2.1 - He did not roleplay realistically as when I told him to get out the car he went straight back in it without caring about gunpoint.

Evidence of the rule-breaking: -

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!D4QkxapS | Key: !1CDFKNpPqzhN7UTlNyDNUUjpvosYOGldMMCIqTcUFHY

Tick:
38000 - till the end

Witnesses -
@TheVin

Also, I will do a refund request for: -
  • 1 Deagle with about 3 bullets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading,

~Frank

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

The demo is encrypted so please change this, also I can't accepted the AR without his steam name or id. If everyone can just have a look around for him and find out this information, that would be great, otherwise the AR will have to be closed. You have 32 hours.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1448187678,1448106722][/DOUBLEPOST]
denied.jpg

Without the users steam id, I can't accept the AR. Sorry.​

Status
Not open for further replies.