3.4 to use a pistol

8mDijqw.png
I have notified them to go get them done, they should be done within 48 hours. Same goes for Brandify's dispute.

The part at the start has always been an aspect of 3.4. I cannot find the thread but @JARRE received a ban for a similar situation.

You tried to kill mayor when the entire PD was within eyesight with a deagle. Therere was 8 officers on duty. You had a pistol with 7 bullets in. Even if you did hit every headshot you would not have been able to kill us all. The only friend you had within the vicinity was someone with a double barrel shotgun. I was the only officer within range of that weapon the rest were at bank.

And let's be honest, you weren't going to try kill mayor, you were trying to kill me over evading a ticket. Which still wasn't planned as shown below:

Now you're going to cry that I make a report for every rule break. But I actually quite enjoy the roleplay aspect of the server and when someone repeatedly breaks the rules as seen below:

wzsu3cd.png

Then I feel like I am justified to make a report. Not everyone wants to play the server like a FPS shooter.

Also everyone commenting on the situation how about you stop. You have only half the picture. Flugs is one of the best staff members the server has at the moment and he's done the roleplay aspect of the community a favour. You should be thankful Flugs hasn't banned you for longer, especially given your record.

The part at the start has always been an aspect of 3.4. I cannot find the thread but @JARRE received a ban for a similar situation.

You tried to kill mayor when the entire PD was within eyesight with a deagle. Therere was 8 officers on duty. You had a pistol with 7 bullets in. Even if you did hit every headshot you would not have been able to kill us all. The only friend you had within the vicinity was someone with a double barrel shotgun. I was the only officer within range of that weapon the rest were at bank.

And let's be honest, you weren't going to try kill mayor, you were trying to kill me over evading a ticket. Which still wasn't planned as shown below:

Now you're going to cry that I make a report for every rule break. But I actually quite enjoy the roleplay aspect of the server and when someone repeatedly breaks the rules as seen below:

wzsu3cd.png

Then I feel like I am justified to make a report. Not everyone wants to play the server like a FPS shooter.

Also everyone commenting on the situation how about you stop. You have only half the picture. Flugs is one of the best staff members the server has at the moment and he's done the roleplay aspect of the community a favour. You should be thankful Flugs hasn't banned you for longer, especially given your record.
Not planning on killing, cool buddy

Not planning on killing, cool buddy
If you don't believe us regarding us trying to kill the mayor get a staff to check org logs to see that we were about to seconds before you rammed Jenga. And you are also stating about only Jenga with a deagle but there was 4 others with SMGs there and 1 with a shotgun. You say we weren't in the vicinity but as soon as it started where did the other 5 people appear from? @Ethan

EDIT: Forgot to mention that we also did eventually win the situation and killed the mayor which is what we first planned to do

If you don't believe us regarding us trying to kill the mayor get a staff to check org logs to see that we were about to seconds before you rammed Jenga. And you are also stating about only Jenga with a deagle but there was 4 others with SMGs there and 1 with a shotgun. You say we weren't in the vicinity but as soon as it started where did the other 5 people appear from? @Ethan

EDIT: Forgot to mention that we also did eventually win the situation and killed the mayor which is what we first planned to do
They were not in the vicinity when he tried pulling a gun. Surely better plan would be get cuffed then let his org kill us? It wasn't carefully planned out. It was a terrible plan and he died as a result.

They were not in the vicinity when he tried pulling a gun. Surely better plan would be get cuffed then let his org kill us? It wasn't carefully planned out. It was a terrible plan and he died as a result.
Shiny red line points out the location of the people

That's different because the raiders initiate the situation not the defender. That's not even slightly comparable. Next time you have a bright idea like this just go speak into a paper bag, close it then burn it. You'll still have the same impact on the argument as well!
i don't understand why you are so passive aggressive for no apparent reason when i've been nothing but respectful but im assuming in order for you to be this passive aggressive you need to have some bigger issues irl

from the bottom of my heart i hope things get better for you, all the love and may allahs light guide you.

also @Sorle explained my point

i don't understand why you are so passive aggressive for no apparent reason when i've been nothing but respectful but im assuming in order for you to be this passive aggressive you need to have some bigger issues irl

from the bottom of my heart i hope things get better for you, all the love and may allahs light guide you.

also @Sorle explained my point
Sorle agrees with me now after seeing the video. I am all good IRL, thanks for the concern.

the pistol is the best on mid/long range (for me) as you can see the video not sure where did he break 3.4 / lets be honest even if he use pistol against 6 cop he can kill them, not all of them are good on aiming (not saying he is the best but he will kill ) + the org was near him so he should use rifels to not break 3.4 ??

today my friends raided pd with double barrel they fucked 2 tfu and all the cops so its 3.4 ????

wzsu3cd.png

@Ethan my record for 3.4 is way, way.. WAY worse.. Trust me.

the pistol is the best on mid/long range (for me) as you can see the video not sure where did he break 3.4 / lets be honest even if he use pistol against 6 cop he can kill them, not all of them are good on aiming (not saying he is the best but he will kill ) + the org was near him so he should use rifels to not break 3.4 ??

today my friends raided pd with double barrel they fucked 2 tfu and all the cops so its 3.4 ????
I don’t remember saying any of the clips in this montage were 3.4. Regarding the Mayoral assassination (which I think you’re talking about) - The fact that at the time of banning him, I BELIEVED he was solo, was the reason I felt it was 3.4. It’s not always 3.4 to take a risk and fail, especially when you’re initiating something such as a raid. Additionally, skill isn’t taken into account; I couldn’t care less if someone was god tier aim going against people who are terrible, it’s about realism.

I don’t remember saying any of the clips in this montage were 3.4. Regarding the Mayoral assassination (which I think you’re talking about) - The fact that at the time of banning him, I BELIEVED he was solo, was the reason I felt it was 3.4. It’s not always 3.4 to take a risk and fail, especially when you’re initiating something such as a raid. Additionally, skill isn’t taken into account; I couldn’t care less if someone was god tier aim going against people who are terrible, it’s about realism.

Right yeah, I was at first under the impression he was solo / with one other person, which would have made it 3.4 to try a shootout with so many cops nearby (and only a pistol). I was mistaken about some details of the situation and it has been removed from his ban.

Back