• Thread starter Deleted member 5920
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name: Ethan
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Axel Johnson
His/Her SteamID: Do not know.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Whilst under gunpoint and being told to get on the ground, he just ignores me and runs inside his house, 3.4 & 3.6. At this point he shoots me causing me to lose a suppressed berretta.
Evidence (Demo Required): I thought a video would be enough but I can always upload the demo. It was a brief encounter of 3.4 and a demo wouldn't really benefit anyone.
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
As of what I saw, it looked like that you crouched up to the house like agent 007, then took aim and started aiming at the person right at the door that opened.

The person did probably see you, however I did personally first see your blip 'talking with mic' icon when he was behind the door (inside) after walking in there when you had a gun down facing the ground.

After that, his friend or base mate did protect him as he had a perfect aim from that area of the house.
So as of what I can tell, it seems legit as the guy at the door did not seem to get the warning of you before he actually went inside.
-Support
Edit: After viewing it again with some fresher morning eyes (lol) I saw that the guy did sprint or whatever you call it when you rush while running. He ran into his house resulting we suspect him for evaiding a gunpoint, however as his mate was ready with a gun, then I don't fully know what to do as a perfect decision.

Neutral

Reaction score
+support

Clearly he didn't do what you said and some other 008 sweatervest shot you through the window.

-- double post not merged --

Did you get rekt eventually?

Much 007, many sneak

Reaction score
+ support

3.4 - rule about keeping your life safe, running to get a gun from storage or store something under gunpoint is stupid and unrealistic idea

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted
The user broke rule 3.4 by running at gunpoint although only for a few seconds he still broke the rule. As far as the rule states if you pull a gun or run at gunpoint you're breaking rule 3.4, even if you succeed by killing the player; The rule 3.4 has still been broken. The user will receive a warning for this as it was quite tricky deciding when looking at is as you even stated, it was for a brief moment in time.

-Thanks for reporting this incident @Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.