3.7 - Properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:
When props are used to block entrances to a property, at least 2 entrances to the main area of the property must be left unobstructed. The main area of a property is defined as the area within the property where the majority of occupants reside and main functions of the property are carried out. A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path.
Your version of the rule:If a player owns a bazaar shop the player must use them for it's intended purposes.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
I believe this should be added since it's extremely annoying to come to bazaar to sell firearms or seriously anything to realise that 3-4 shops are mostly just there and not being used or just used as storage.

Reaction score
In real life, businesses still use empty stores to store their stock. I feel like the rule should be changed to "A bazaar shop should not be used as a standalone storage property, however, if a player owns a bazaar shop and uses another for storage, there is an exception to this rule"

Reaction score
In real life, businesses still use empty stores to store their stock. I feel like the rule should be changed to "A bazaar shop should not be used as a standalone storage property, however, if a player owns a bazaar shop and uses another for storage, there is an exception to this rule"
I'm completely fine with people using it as storage aslong as there are other stores for sale and they buy the worst ones for it such as Bazaar 1 or Bazaar 9, but the most attracted ones such as 3 4, should be used for selling

Reaction score

We have the ability to force sell properties. Please report any idle properties in-game and we'll deal with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.