[Suggestion] 3.7 Properties (The untouched regal apartments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:
3.7 Properties
When props are used to block entrances to a property, at least 2 entrances to the main area of the property must be left unobstructed. The main area of a property is defined as the area within the property where the majority of occupants reside and main functions of the property are carried out. A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path.
Your version of the rule:
When props are used to block entrances to a property, at least 2 entrances to the main area of the property must be left unobstructed. The main area of a property is defined as the area within the property where the majority of occupants reside and main functions of the property are carried out. A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path. The only properties which may be blocked off to allow only 1 entrance to the main area are regal apartments.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: Nobody bases in regals any more. It just feels like the only two properties are Slums and Projex which are good for basing. Bring back regals basing or just demolish the entire building in the next possible update.

Reaction score
No.

Regals has 2 entrances per apartment because the staircase inside is fucking shit as you're exposed from 4 different angles thanks to the shape of the staircase and the Windows. On top of this, regals also has an incredibly exploitable elevated structure inside every apartment and the ability to literally wallbang the entire area outside your apartments front door thanks to both the shape of the bathroom and how the apartments interior wraps around the staircase.

The fire escape requires players to jump to access, which will be impossible to do if you run out of stamina and / or get crippled. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that it's also possible to wallbang the shit out of raiders who are on your balcony too thanks to the huge window, thin wall and door on the balcony.

By the rules, the only exit you would be able to block would be the fire escape door, as blocking the front would mean the property is inaccessible without jumping.

People do still base in regals because it's interior is incredibly OP To defend inside thanks to its cunning architecture.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Well I was kinda aiming for that. Blocking off the door part. Or maybe being able to block the whole balcony.

Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add:
3.7 Properties
When props are used to block entrances to a property, at least 2 entrances to the main area of the property must be left unobstructed. The main area of a property is defined as the area within the property where the majority of occupants reside and main functions of the property are carried out. A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path.
Your version of the rule:
When props are used to block entrances to a property, at least 2 entrances to the main area of the property must be left unobstructed. The main area of a property is defined as the area within the property where the majority of occupants reside and main functions of the property are carried out. A path is considered obstructed when a player has to either jump or crouch to travel along the path. The only properties which may be blocked off to allow only 1 entrance to the main area are regal apartments.
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited: Nobody bases in regals any more. It just feels like the only two properties are Slums and Projex which are good for basing. Bring back regals basing or just demolish the entire building in the next possible update.
If you can remember how OP regals was before the fire escape this just seems ridiculous, the front door is quite hard to push from unless you get the right angles so blocking the actually good part about it just seems like it will cause it to be OP again. Maybe removing regals and replacing it for V5 would be nice

Reaction score
  • Staff
Well that's exactly my point. Either we make it useful again or we remove it. I'd rather have another PD there than what regals is right now: Insides brighter than the sun itself.

Reaction score
I don’t think this is making it too useful, I think it’s alright to defend and such as long as your smart.. I’d love to see something new here maybe another apartment complex or something like that.

rat

Reaction score
I used to think regals being OP was bad but I remember some of my best moments as cop were winning regals raids so I guess I was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.