3.9 Placing Props

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Slight Involvement and Just Slight Input

'Doesn't Seem' Oh boy, a guy doing some scaffolding has caused you to make such a petty AR. Me and @FatGeorge before this whole thing built an even bigger structure in order to 'Fix Bricks' @FatGeorge even spent his time on multiple occasions going to the bank and getting 'Paper Work' and buying the property's to do the scaffolding and no one complained, @FatGeorge even took his time in getting a gun and pretending it was a drill in order to make the scaffolding situation more legit.

3.9 Placing Props
Props may only be placed within properties that you own, or if you have permission to do so from the respective owner; this excludes the use of Police Barricades and Cones. In some cases props may be placed in public if they benefit roleplay, however users must use the report function to consult an Admin if they intend on placing a prop in a public area. Props must be placed realistically; for the placement of a prop to be deemed realistic, it must demonstrate that it can remain in its position without being frozen through the use of a Physics Gun. A maximum of three spotlights may be concentrated on a particular area.

You looked at the structure and deemed it being against rule 3.9 and have just given a screenshot, you should've actually recorded him or asked him to unfreeze it in order to check that it can actually stand.

Reaction score
im sorry are you smoking something, i literally was given permission by Ayjay to RP scaffolding, ITS CALLED RP, it wasnt finished yet and i wasnt growing, i was simply RP'ig the fact that the building is starting to be non stable, i WENT TO A FUCKING BANK NPC TO GET PERMISSION FFS, when you came along it wasnt finished, if your gonna make an AR for me RP'ing, i might aswell make an AR on you for being petty and wasting staffs time.

Status
Not open for further replies.