Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think if you're honestly bothered by one 'disrespectful' comment, then that's more your problem than anything else. It seemed like he was just a little frustrated, I wouldn't take it that bad. Although I agree, it's difficult for new players to get acclimatized with the community unless they have a friend mentoring them. I wouldn't say anyone hates you, besides, conjo is a new player himself. And anyway, it's quite easy to get into the PD. If you want to make some new friends, I'd suggest applying.

Reaction score
I think if you're honestly bothered by one 'disrespectful' comment, then that's more your problem than anything else. It seemed like he was just a little frustrated, I wouldn't take it that bad. Although I agree, it's difficult for new players to get acclimatized with the community unless they have a friend mentoring them. I wouldn't say anyone hates you, besides, conjo is a new player himself. And anyway, it's quite easy to get into the PD. If you want to make some new friends, I'd suggest applying.
i got 1 month playtime lol.

Reaction score
Sorry, is this thread a report or is it a request for some emotional counselling after your tragic Cyberbullying experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.