3x RDM | John Doe (Mohammed Abdul)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Oliver Lance
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Mohammed Abdul
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20840312
Reason: He didnt have any idea about who raided his home,he sniped me through window and then raided our home and killed us, we were unarmed and we were not a threat for him. (Random Deathmatching 3x) (First,sniped me and raided our house and killed my friend and me when we're unarmed)

Evidence:

Ultimate (STEAM_0:0:60175620 | Oliver Lance | Unemployed) was killed by John Doe (STEAM_0:1:20840312 | Mohammed Abdul | AK-47 | Unemployed)

One-77 (STEAM_0:1:76086809 | Daniel Bell | Unemployed) was killed by John Doe (STEAM_0:1:20840312 | Mohammed Abdul | AK-47 | Unemployed)

-----

Demo Time:
Please start watching on tick: 58000 (58.000)

Demo Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!AV1DRboY!5C_dLXF82aIjIqdfTo2Ty2AdiOaPgJW0gy9on1yMMu4
-----

Note:
He mugged me twice in 60 mins yesterday (No proof, just noting it)

Reaction score
+Support
Was there, Was killed. He had no right to just kill us, we where unarmed!

Last edited:
Reaction score

Bans.png

I would ask also the addition of the reason why +Support or -Support .
I'm not the Staff Member, but please add some more informations.

Reaction score
Okay let me explain the situation, first of all thesse 2 guys just raidet my house about 10-15 min before i raidet theirs. So it was kinda a revenge raid.
But First of all. I knew both of them had a gun earlier. I have been talking with them a few times and also seen them with a weapon. so i though they also had one now.

But when i lockpick the door, i saw 1 guy with a benelli and another guy, was not sure if he had weapon or not.
I told them to get on the ground or something like that, they refused and tried to move behind the wall.
So i guessed they would try to pull a weapon on me.
The first guy i killed was a ancident, i would't actually kill, just harm with a warning shot for not doing what i told him to. ( remember its kinda a stressfull situation, when you are alone against 2 guys and you know atleast one of them have a very powerfull weapon.)
The other i killed, because when i went around the conor, he stood with the beneli in attack stance in front of me and was ready to shot. So it was a reation kill.

-And i always try not to kill players when im raiding, cause then i can mug them afterwards. The only reason i shot, was because u were a threat, and i was afraid og dying. It was clearly self-defence

Btw... dont know anything about that sniper shot though the window lol? I came from the door and i was alone!
And how i know u raidet my house? You were talking about it once i ran into slum apartments..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.