Ban request GottlieB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:[PH] Johnny-Quid$$$
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: GottlieB / Mohammed Abdul
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20840312
Reason: I was raiding a house and when i got inside i saw the owner of the house in the front door i told him to walk inside and he was running away from gunpoint.
He picked up all his meth and store it in his storage when i was trying to explain him that he broke 3,4 and 3.18 he left his property and locked me in.
I told him in OOC that i will report him but he wasn't really care about that and when i asked him to unlock me the door and he said you will report me anyway or something like that. In the meantime while i was locked in his house he decided to raid my house and pick up all my drugs. When he done he came back in his house and killed me.
I would like to upload a demo but when i am trying to open a demo it says missing map if anyone can help me with this.
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/81f46ba12f1702e5b5cd0cdbaa8c3e1a/ here is the demo.
Ticks: 4100 I started the raid and around 20000 he came back and killed me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just to note that this guy as well ran from gunpoint from me yesterday.

Reaction score
When ever it says missing map for me I do like this;

1. Connect to the perpheads server.
2. Go to your demos and just play them.

Reaction score
Request Accepted

He clearly rand from gunpoint and broke both 3.4 and 3.25. He showed absolutely no regard for the rules and was a total minge in the provided evidence. He has already been permanently banned by another admin for a different offence but if he ever appeals that ban then this will be brought up.

Status
Not open for further replies.