$4.000.000 Mega New Year's Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You can also add a holiday doll of the winner's choice to your giveaway!

Reaction score
1. My new years resolution is to be more kind to the people near me and cutt off people that i dont need in my life.
2. What i look forward to in 2023 is that i will go in to the next year with my girl

Reaction score
Going gym 5 days a week, learning how to cook properly. Already started doing it though stop waiting guys..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................14 bloody days..................... (give me 3 million)

Reaction score
Update:
A holiday doll of the winner's choice has been added to the prize pool! Thank you @Efan !!:D

Reaction score
My New Year's resolution would be to focus a lot more on my mental health, and work towards becoming a lot more happy or at least towards having a more positive outlook on life.

And I am looking forward to being a fully fledged contracted employee starting January 1st 2023, after spending the past 6 months working for a temp agency.

I would've put my Smoke and Dust video as my favorite just because of how much work had been done on it, but it's not really a 2022 moment due to being released on Dec 14th 2021. Unfortunately, I don't really have any amazing moments from 2022 due to my focus on work, so I don't have anything to show off here.

Reaction score
  1. New years resolution is to get shit done at work and make as much money as possible
  2. I am looking forward to Arsenal winning the league in 2023
  3. Favourite moment will be a variety of Zepol narrowly avoiding bans, exhibit A
    (@Admin this did not happen on perpheads pls do not ban Zepol)

Reaction score
1. Kill And Bully More New Players
2. Minge More
3. Get Banned From Perpheads.com
bigthumby-jpg.13707
robbie-aftv-jpg.13703

Reaction score
2022 Been great , Got promoted , got a hot gf who is not only hot but she has a functional brain unlike most girls these days got more money than ever and last but not least all i love were healthy.So i will start for 2023 to be healthy again and the rest will come !!!.Looking forward to keep playing perp for 2023

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
2022 Been great , Got promoted , got a hot gf who is not only hot but she has a functional brain unlike most girls these days got more money than ever and last but not least all i love were healthy.So i will start for 2023 to be healthy again and the rest will come !!!.Looking forward to keep playing perp for 2023
She won't stay they never do...

Status
Not open for further replies.