$4.000.000 Mega New Year's Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1. To generally be a better person and be more consistent with whatever i choose to do
2. Honestly looking forward to summer
3. Fav moments were all with the ASDA and the NWA boys, i dont usually clip stuff so no videos

Reaction score
In 2023, mainly in the begining i need to push forward with my studies, as my goal is to go to Erasmus+ exchange to Singapour NUS, which basicly demands shittone of points based on grades & other studies-related activities

Reaction score
Im looking forward to V6 in 2023, but lets be real it'll take another couple years.

My favorite moment of 2022:
931ead4cfe2748f4195324ce8b17548f.png

Reaction score
My new year resolution is to start a team based off killing all bazaar growers, so the raiders can raid again!

Make raiding great again!

Reaction score
can i enter if i get unbanned a week after it gets drawn

if so:
my new years resolution is to stay unbanned
i am looking forward to being unbanned
and i cant exactly provide a memory of 2022 because i was unbanned for a whole 8 days of it

Reaction score
  • Tell us your New Year's resolutions! Well not only do I have more than one New Year's resolution, but my primary resolution is budgeting to afford to buy a home in the near future. Another thing I'm currently working on and I'm trying to gain more experience is on different computer-based languages.
  • What I'm currently looking forward to the most in 2023 is my sons first birthday!
  • And for option number three let’s take a trip down memory lane! Show us your favorite moment of 2022! The videos or pictures we enjoy the most will have a chance to receive a mystery box containing values of a minimum $50.000,- on top of having your name added to the fortune wheel. One of the players that was killed managed to end up in a dabbing position at least he went out in style. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....icy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false

Reaction score
my resolution is to get fit enough to play a full 90 without passing out.
i am looking forward to returning to perp (hopefully)
memory of 2022 helping LOADS of new players with @John Daymon

if i win i pledge to eradicate all english people.

Reaction score
can i enter if i get unbanned a week after it gets drawn

Yes! Seeing as many might still be on holiday or be busy with other stuff this time of year the winners will have some time to claim their price, but if the winners are unable to claim the price after 1-2 weeks I will do an additional draw for the unclaimed prizes.

Reaction score
my resolution is to get fit enough to play a full 90 without passing out.
i am looking forward to returning to perp (hopefully)
memory of 2022 helping LOADS of new players with @John Daymon

if i win i pledge to eradicate all english people.
where can i come and watch the sunday football? arni rangers on top

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.