4.5 - The Mayor (Edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 4.5 The Mayor

Your version of the rule:
The Mayor may not add-to, remove-from, and/or modify the Paralake Penal Code.

The Mayor may only hide in the Police Department if he has had an attempted assassination on himself. He may only be in the Police Department for 15 minutes unless his life is in immediate danger, for example there are people outside the Police Department waiting for him to come outside. The Mayor is also expected to set taxes in a realistic manner and not set it high just so people come hunt him.

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
Currently most Mayors put the taxes high and then just sit inside the Police Department for hours so it is hard to kill him and he can make some easy money. It is impossible to have a RP scenario with the mayor if he is inside the PD hiding, for example today I wanted to break his legs using a baseball bat and threathen him so he would lower the taxes but he was inside the PD hiding ever since he put up the taxes to 50% so this was not possible.

I am aware they do this because most people just KOS him and I understand that. But if you don't want to die, then don't put the taxes to 50% unless it is completely necessary for City Funds. Maybe rule 3.12 also needs to be changed so he cannot be assassinated if the City Funds have hit 0 and he is forced to higher the salex taxes, but I don't think this is necessary as 30% taxes do the job just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.