Mayor.

Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit:
4.10 The Mayor- The Mayor and/or the Police Lieutenant may only demote another player from a job if they believe that the
player(s) has not properly performed their duties; such acts of demotions must be valid, reasonable, and proportionate.
The Mayor may only issue Arrest Warrants at the direct request of a Police Officer.
The Mayor may not add-to, remove-from, and/or modify the Paralake City Laws.

The Mayor may not use SWAT to protect him, SWAT may be called if the Mayor’s life is in immediate danger.

Your version of the rule:
4.10 The Mayor- The Mayor and/or the Police Lieutenant may only demote another player from a job if they believe that the player(s) has not properly performed their duties; such acts of demotions must be valid, reasonable, and proportionate.
The Mayor may only issue Arrest Warrants at the direct request of a Police Officer.
The Mayor may not add-to, remove-from, and/or modify the Paralake City Laws.

The Mayor may not use SWAT to protect him nor stay at the PD. These actions may be conducted only if the Mayor’s life is in immediate danger.

Why do you believe this rule should be Edited: I was the mayor yesterday and I had a death threat. I asked the LT if I could stay at the PD for my safety. The person that threatened me got arrested but my SS left. I was left alone in the PD when I got another threat from an advert. I decided to stay in the PD until @MrLewis told me that I cannot stay in the PD (For some reason. I asked him to give me the rule saying that I can't do that but he replied "it is on the general rules").
I then went outside and got assassinated :(
Well if it really is against the rules then why isn't it written in any of them?