50k Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name : Thomas Heinekin

Your Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/HypnoticGaze/
A rule break in a mugging had occured where my muggers got killed and they formed a /report . The report came up succesful and the punishments were handed out but I was forced to give 50k ( along with my friend) due to the fact they wouldve got this if the mugging had occured. They persistently harrased me and my friend to get this money.

Evidence : Tyla Jai ( Steam name : LordTyla)

Reaction score
I am very confused here, you were forced to give 50k to muggers cause they would of got it. Now you want it back?

Reaction score
EDIT: You were the guys who actually broke the rules and had to return 50k I think someone has lied to me somewhere or I have misunderstood the situation, if you broke the rules and had to refund them 50k why would you then get that money back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ok ill go into detail what happened, me and my friend just finished a huge batch of drugs i have 20 meth barrels and a lot of coke and weed so i went to the DD and told teemo aka thomus to watch my back, then 5 seconds later two people cam into the alley and put us at gunpoint and before they could tie us and gag us they pistol whipped the DD, (what me and tom didn't see in chat because OOC was going really fast then) and because of that tom realised they broke a rule so he called a org member to come and get them, (what he now understands and he knows know he cant do it) and then after our org members came and killed them, due to them dead now we got untied and we got 2 mp5's from the muggers and then 5 minutes later they took it into a admin sit. tom got warned. about an hour later, they came knocking on our door saying: WE WANT OUR 50K and started searing at us. then i lagged out like 5 minutes later, and due to the connection problems, I couldn't relog. then next day about 5 hours in when i joined they started swearing in OOC and forcing us to give them the money and said tyla will ban me if not, so i would prefer to loose 50k, then get banned on a server i play all the time. they then said to COME to the city hall and give them the money or else.
i gave it to them and that was it.

Reaction score
Ok ill go into detail what happened, me and my friend just finished a huge batch of drugs i have 20 meth barrels and a lot of coke and weed so i went to the DD and told teemo aka thomus to watch my back, then 5 seconds later two people cam into the alley and put us at gunpoint and before they could tie us and gag us they pistol whipped the DD, (what me and tom didn't see in chat because OOC was going really fast then) and because of that tom realised they broke a rule so he called a org member to come and get them, (what he now understands and he knows know he cant do it) and then after our org members came and killed them, due to them dead now we got untied and we got 2 mp5's from the muggers and then 5 minutes later they took it into a admin sit. tom got warned. about an hour later, they came knocking on our door saying: WE WANT OUR 50K and started searing at us. then i lagged out like 5 minutes later, and due to the connection problems, I couldn't relog. then next day about 5 hours in when i joined they started swearing in OOC and forcing us to give them the money and said tyla will ban me if not, so i would prefer to loose 50k, then get banned on a server i play all the time. they then said to COME to the city hall and give them the money or else.
i gave it to them and that was it.
( This is same scenario) @LordTyla With detail like you asked from little egg.

Reaction score
Denied

During the Admin Situation it was optional for you to return the 50k that was lost as a result of your rule infringement, for this reason you will not be reimbursed.

Status
Not open for further replies.