a character change

Reaction score
Most of you know me as Johnny Desperado in-game, however, I have gotten bored of portraying this character and hence I have decided to make a new one.
I started a new japanese org and hence changed my name to Tadamichi Kurabayashi. You will now see me ingame under that name.
With the new character, I will also reset all relationships civilian-wise, so if you were my buddy with Johnny, you are unknown to Tadamichi.

Tadamichi Kurabayashi background - 25 year old man that came from the middle of Japan, raised within a rich, mafia-related family. Prior to reaching adulthood, he murdered his parents and took control of the organization he runs now.

Ps: i might come back to J.D, but not any time soon.

Reaction score
Your 5 failed attempts at joining TFU hasnt changed though.
tfw
first time u get bored and shoot the hostage
2nd time u get a warning
3rd time reprimand
4th time warning

Unlucky :(

Although I do not require 100% armor and rifles to shoot criminals like you do, Mallard.

Reaction score
Most of you know me as Johnny Desperado in-game, however, I have gotten bored of portraying this character and hence I have decided to make a new one.
I started a new japanese org and hence changed my name to Tadamichi Kurabayashi. You will now see me ingame under that name.
With the new character, I will also reset all relationships civilian-wise, so if you were my buddy with Johnny, you are unknown to Tadamichi.

Tadamichi Kurabayashi background - 25 year old man that came from the middle of Japan, raised within a rich, mafia-related family. Prior to reaching adulthood, he murdered his parents and took control of the organization he runs now.

Ps: i might come back to J.D, but not any time soon.
Oh shit will I have to shoot you as your SS to meet you again?