a character change

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Most of you know me as Dai John or most recently Dai-Gon Jinn in-game, however, I have gotten bored of portraying this character and hence I have decided to make a new one.
I started a new Palestinian org and hence changed my name to Steve Tel-Aviv. You will now see me ingame under that name.
With the new character, I will also reset all relationships civilian-wise, so if you were my buddy with Dai, you are unknown to Steve Tel-Aviv.

Steve Tel-Aviv background - 25 year old man that came from the middle of Palestine, raised within a rich, goat-related family. Prior to reaching adulthood, he murdered his goat and took control of the organization he runs now.

Ps: i'll never come back as Dai-Gon jinn and not any time soon.

@You sure -.-' ?

Reaction score
Most of you know me as Dai John or most recently Dai-Gon Jinn in-game, however, I have gotten bored of portraying this character and hence I have decided to make a new one.
I started a new Palestinian org and hence changed my name to Steve Tel-Aviv. You will now see me ingame under that name.
With the new character, I will also reset all relationships civilian-wise, so if you were my buddy with Dai, you are unknown to Steve Tel-Aviv.

Steve Tel-Aviv background - 25 year old man that came from the middle of Palestine, raised within a rich, goat-related family. Prior to reaching adulthood, he murdered his goat and took control of the organization he runs now.

Ps: i'll never come back as Dai-Gon jinn and not any time soon.

@You sure -.-' ?
i totally support that, hmu if u need goats