A few people who need a mention...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

These are a few people who I think stand out...

@ShadowJoey - always professional yet fun within PLPD, and out of PLPD is a really fun and genuine guy to be around.

@Col. Collier - Great to roleplay with, has a really strong enjoyment for RP and it shows. Excellent player.

@LEWIS 088 - this totally isn't because I felt bad for your shoutbox message. But in all seriousness, I've seen him RP today and he's definitely a great player. He handled everything I saw him doing very nicely. Oh, and he told me off for dem sick beats.

@DRift - He's come on leaps and bounds, he's a really genuine guy once you get to know him and he really can RP well.

And finally....

@ijokerxo - This fucker shot Josef Trapani's tyres out during a police pursuit that lasted over an hour. But, he's a really great roleplayer and definitely a great seargant in the PLPD. Fun guy to talk to and has his head screwed on nicely.

Edit: OH FUCK I forgot @Renfield - worked through police academy training with me and kept me on the straight and narrow. It's down to him partially that I'm where I am now. Thanks Renfield.

I've decided my reccoemdnation are gonna be in bursts, who posts one?! Why post one when you can do as many as you want?! These people have really stood out as good players and have made my experience playing really enjoyable.

P.S: Like me now pls Lewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
[cringe] Makes me smile seeing stuff like this about the Police Department, really does build up a sense of community. [/cringe]

Reaction score
You're such a great guy, Thomas. If anything you're the one who deserves a recommendation, you're such an awesome asset to this community. Even tho you haven't been here very long, you've made a really good impression on so many of us :)