A few needed reccomendations

Reaction score
I thought that I would publicly thank the following people for their respected reasoning:

@Thomas Fredrick has pretty much been my friend for the most of his time on the server and I can gladly say that I have enjoyed my time playing with you, now you're a great player and officer.

@Renfield is the same kinda situation as Thomas, I've been mates with him since he was a sweater, now he is a better cop than me and most, his standards of role play are exquisite. Such a lad.

@NeluDaHunter may be a tad inactive but he is a great friend to me and is always kind and happy!

@Mathias and @LordTyla are two really constructive critics to me. They're pretty much always nice when they go about my faults and are doing it much more to change me than insult me (I hope).

@lelios1 is not respected as much as I feel he should be; he is amazing on the server and always follows the rules to the dot.

And how could I forget @Bean Can, no seriously how the hell could I forget the "triggered" scream. But seriously, he is a great lad and I have had countless hours of straight conversations with him going into my night, great friend and amazing community member.

Reaction score
Cheers for the mention, (again of course it wasn't said as an insult) definitely agree with what you've said for the other guys too.

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation Joey, I really appreciate it.

Addition:

I agree with all the other recommendations, great people, funny and great roleplayers.

Deleted member 5193

Addition:

I agree with all the other recommendations, great people, funny and great roleplayers.
Even me?! Thanks

Thanks Joey, very kind of you. You're a great, informative and useful player too. Thanks :)

Deleted member 4983

Thanks, i'll become active later!
Same goes to you my friend.
GL on your enforcer application.