A Fining System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cux

Reaction score
Topic: Fining System

Short explanation (in notes):
- A system for cops to fine players who have broken the law, with a specific fine for each crime broken (Eg. $1000 fine for Murder)
- It'll be similar to the ticket system for cars, but this time, you can fine players, where there will be an interface that will pop up for the cops to tick what law(s) the player has broken
- If the player refuses the pay the fine, the player can then serve his/her jail sentence.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
- This increases RP and urges cops to keep the suspects alive instead of just gunning them down
- This increases the incentives for cops to hunt down players who have broken the law
Negatives: -May create fine hungry cops who fine for the smallest infraction, further discussion is needed to combat this

Optional additions:
- A percentage of the money from the fines can go directly to the cop's pocket, or be spread throughout the police force.
-An idea to prevent abuse of this system is to add a required number of playtime in the server to join the Police force, as this gives time for the player to learn how to roleplay, how to be a cop, and know more about the game mode.

Reaction score
if the fine system can fine for murder what would the jail be used for ?
if they pay a fine and then go to jail its ok whit me +support

Reaction score
A server i played on before had this, i really loved it. However, cops were fighting about the fines. 3/4 of the people that was getting fined called for admin. Cops should still get a small amount of the money. This can we great, but needs ALOT of work to get it good.

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
A server i played on before had this, i really loved it. However, cops were fighting about the fines. 3/4 of the people that was getting fined called for admin. Cops should still get a small amount of the money. This can we great, but needs ALOT of work to get it good.
Be great* damn phone...

Reaction score
+ Support but what if a guy killed like 5-6 people he will get out of the jail with a fine of 1000$?

Cux

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
+ Support but what if a guy killed like 5-6 people he will get out of the jail with a fine of 1000$?
I guess the fine can stack up, or if it is too much, then the player can pay a fine and serve a jail sentence together if the player has committed a lot of murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.