A little game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Goes on the forums to regularly and posts to much. Also a very nice guy to be around

Reaction score
Posted something about me being a cool guy but I dont know his IC name and that makes me sad because I would like to kiss him ingame :(

Reaction score
Ruby said:
Jazz;n37186 said:
Goes on the forums to regularly and posts to much. Also a very nice guy to be around

I always see this guy on the forums but still don't know who he is.
I'm offended.I joined a month after you. You;ve had all that time...

Reaction score
AxaFin said:
Posted something about me being a cool guy but I dont know his IC name and that makes me sad because I would like to kiss him ingame :(
Perma ban for public sexxx.

Reaction score
AxaFin said:
We listened to your songs for hours at your house at the first day you joined, don't you remember? I'm so offended.

Reaction score
AxaFin said:
I'm glad you're offended ruby.

Reaction score
AxaFin said:
The only thing I remember from my first days on PERP is getting mugged 6 times in 1 hour. then being angry at everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.