A little game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I remmember johny, but when anyone that join the server that is new and comes to me asking for help i help them and i always give them some money.

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
I remmember johny, but when anyone that join the server that is new and comes to me asking for help i help them and i always give them some money.
I know man you are a good guy ;)

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
I know, but many people dont :.(

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Yeah i know i was helping new players too. I was growing with them many of them tried to steal my drugs but they died when they turned their back on me.

Reaction score
Napoleon Bonaparte said:
Lol, you are a good guy too xD

Reaction score
A person who should have a visit to Iceland. Plenty of ash to go around hereabouts. Joined quite a while back, took a break and has finally returned. Welcome back Ashery.

Status
Not open for further replies.