A 'long break'

Reaction score
Hello Perpheads,

I'd rather not make so much of a long entwining goodbye post, so I'll just cut it to you.
I am leaving perpheads.
When will I come back? I don't exactly know, maybe in a week, maybe in a month, maybe longer.
Playing on the server just isn't as fun as it used to be. The admins take their job too seriously, you can't make easy money legally, PassiveRP is dying. I'd love to stay with you guys, play perpheads, but I just don't enjoy it anymore. I will most probably come back, but not for a while. I'll probably lurk on the forums, maybe pop in from time to time. I don't know.
I will say one thing though. And that is, that there is a fine line between serious and not fun. There needs to be a balance. I love this community so much, however, I can't bear to be here when the time comes that the community crumbles like LemonPunch.

Friendly people who have been nice
@ErmakDimon
@SpaceShots
@Tim Meijer
@Wewai
@How do i quickscope?
@Mango
@Xquality
@TinySlayer
@Eviction Notice
@Sneaky
@KeiwaM
@finlay3110
@LordTyla
@TheRealPleaseDiePie
@Allen Kennedy

If you weren't mentioned, here you go, I just probably forgot. @Everyone

This is also my resignation/demotion from my position as Sergeant. If I can stay as Senior Officer or something that would be great. Else, I don't mind.

See ya later, alligator. :),

MangoJuice.​

Reaction score
You are one of my favourite people on the server, you may not like me but i saw how much you worked and made lots of situations for players to enjoy. Come back once the update comes out, and change your gender again so i can make awkward sex jokes ;)
さようなら!

Reaction score
It was nice the time that we had together @MangoJuice, I can not wait to see you back in the server. I hope the best for you and I think we all can agree that we will miss you in the community. Good luck!

PS do not forget to write a ticket about the resign from you to People Services (for the administrative things etc.)
images

Reaction score
To be honest, I completely agree that there's nothing fun left in perp anymore. I take breaks quite regularly and just come back when I feel like it.
Hopefully, the new update that's coming will bring us something fun to bring the joy back to perp.
Anyway, see you when you return.