Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Butters
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Hopeful - Leah Croft
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239898716
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Oh dear ... oh dear. What a simultaneous situation of events that lead me to make this AR will have to just make a TL:Dr

-We robbed the bank
-While we robbed the bank Icekiller killed hopeful in a different situation.
-After @googlechrome and @Jamal escaped the guy with the cash was hiding in Projex waiting for the txt to deliver the cash.
-Police arrived at Projex and placed me in cuffs outside.
- Chase was raiding P3 while 2 cops Ivgenni and Sugavi were outside watching perimiter.
- @Hopeful the martyr decided to possibly break NLR after his death to Mr Icekiller and place his life at immediate risk by walking into the shootout, loitering for a while before molatoving the front door of the projex appartment infront of both officers breaking 3.4 with Officer Chase, Jamal, Icekiller and Google inside which would also be RDM or excessive negativity breaking 2.5.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.dropbox.com/s/uav8ie4adjnm8uj/perpheads_demo_2018-10-1 00-06-37.dem?dl=0
Tick: This occurred within 10 minutes before the demo finished recording so just divide the total ticks by 6 and multiply it by 5 and there's your tick. As my demo finished recording after this occurred outside Projex while I was in cuffs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted
User will receive a ban for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.