Gary Belinsky Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Tut/Tut Jankins
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: D3W/Gary Belinsky
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61617207
Reason: Sort of RDM. I particulary had lights and siren on but not having any clue who we were chasing or pulling over until I saw the Escalade. They did not see that it was actually me who had the lights and siren on for a bit so kinda not legit to kill me. Also their warrant expired as mentioned below and I did no threat to them. Also had no idea what there was going on, thought it was just a random pull over.
Evidence:
Demo - He robbed the bank at TICK 17388 - 19000 together with about three others. At tick 19000 - 25214 I was dead and then got to the police department. At tick 26920, Gary Belinksy's warrant as well as 4 others expires which were from bank robbery. At Tick 28770 (Just pause it after a few ticks), you see all of the bank robbers with their friends leaving Glass CO and going towards the fire department/city. At tick 30900 - 31500 you see the unwarranted people kills me for no threats given and I did not intentionally meant to do anything else than speaking with them at first point. Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?zajw6sp22dzkz85

Sorry if I did the ban report template in a wrong way, will edit it when I wake up later as I'm missing my bed.

Reaction score
If they didn't have any reason to do so. They should just have pulled over. But since they robbed the bank and you had lights and sirens. I Think you know what they were thinking, But yeah i will go with a +/- Support for now And i will take a look at the demo when i come home.

Deleted member 5920

Why did you pull them over? Btw that Escalade belongs to Bolli I think so an admin witnessed if not several him kill you.

Reaction score
If they didn't have any reason to do so. They should just have pulled over. But since they robbed the bank and you had lights and sirens.
Okay thanks! Btw I kinda don't know if I mentioned that I knew their vehicle (Bolli's Escalade) as I didn't know it was the one that had the bank robbers; Green raptor and a ford victoria were suspected too, I might have met the escalade in business earlier however I had no clue if it was the actual suspected we were seeking.* Thanks in the future!

Last edited:
Reaction score
DENIED
I can see where you coming from however, after robbing the bank and seeing a cop car with lights and sirens coming their way, they'll do all they can to preserve their life; hence shooting you in the face. If you had no idea who you were pursuing then you shouldent of pursued them in the first place. That's your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.