Ability to lockpick/crowbar chests and crafting tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Add the ability to lockpick/crowbar chests and crafting tables to steal the contents inside

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Would allow people to rob the contents of the crafting tables and chests
- Would stop chests from being used as quick storage during raids without any counter
- Would deter people from loading chests full of valuable items, while the chest itself cannot be mugged the contents can still be stolen

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- People would be upset when they find their chest in the middle of the farm with the contents missing
- People may steal the chest in public (however I feel that this falls under theft so it can be dealt with IC whether by cops or by the person)
- Crafters and those who load the chest with drying materials would be negatively affected

*Other additions:
Would incentivise people to keep their valuables safe, hidden and protected!

ARGDGl6.jpeg

Reaction score
see how you cant defend this idea so you go to insulting people
you can tell you havent thought this idea through
If you want a real response then dont try rephrase what people already said just to get your posts up

Reaction score
you cant ''value your self more'' if your prices arent bottom dollar no one will buy
this suggestion clearly isnt wanted by anyone that isnt a mega pro perp player and it will just kill the gun market more
Can you stop just repeating what other people say you are adding nothing

And as I mentioned before if it's harder = people craft less = price goes up. All of the crafters just undercut each other for no reason and we end up getting 10k an hour for crafting for whatever reason, its your own fault its so cheap

Reaction score
Can you stop just repeating what other people say you are adding nothing

And as I mentioned before if it's harder = people craft less = price goes up. All of the crafters just undercut each other for no reason and we end up getting 10k an hour for crafting for whatever reason, its your own fault its so cheap
this wouldnt make it harder it would just make it unprofitable so no one would bother to craft meaning guess what your making your own guns from now on

Reaction score
this wouldnt make it harder it would just make it unprofitable so no one would bother to craft meaning guess what your making your own guns from now on
people like you would stop crafting, there will always be people that will capitalize from less competition

Reaction score
people like you would stop crafting, there will always be people that will capitalize from less competition
bruh it wouldnt be just me it'd be others as well probably most of the market will die
this suggestion isnt for the '' good of the market'' its so you can stuff your storage with guns from shops so stop tryna spin it like that please

Reaction score
bruh it wouldnt be just me it'd be others as well probably most of the market will die
this suggestion isnt for the '' good of the market'' its so you can stuff your storage with guns from shops so stop tryna spin it like that please
damn you broke the code, keep crafting to prove us wrong

Reaction score
damn you broke the code, keep crafting to prove us wrong
well its obvious this storage is just so raiders can come along and fuck the others that are tryna make money without growing 7 hours a day
this suggestion is one of the worst ive seen around

Reaction score
well its obvious this storage is just so raiders can come along and fuck the others that are tryna make money without growing 7 hours a day
this suggestion is one of the worst ive seen around
yea it must be because we are poor and can't afford guns and not because it's a balance change that would affect a MONEY MAKING strategy with no risks.

Reaction score
yea it must be because we are poor and can't afford guns and not because it's a balance change that would affect a MONEY MAKING strategy with no risks.
ok but the ''risk'' suggested here seems to favour the whole E sports gamer shooting side of perp massivley to the point were owning a gunshop would be stupidly high risk
this suggestion litterly just shits on the gun makers who spend hours making orders and then some dude with a ak47 comes along and steals all of that shit if they dont store it in storage

Reaction score
I think the community have pretty much spoken their ideas about this with the highest negative rating on a suggestion I've seen.

Jfh3Qb3.png

This would kill out Bazaar even more than it already has.

Reaction score
this isn't a good idea, the fact that many people minge steal cars, and minge ziptie all the time. When I'm doing events or shops that require item transfer, I don't want some yob coming up and minge stealing 20 tables or 100s of k's worth of stuff

Reaction score
-i dont agree with ur point of view it doesnt need fixing ,just let it like this its well balanced and nice dont fix something that doesnt need fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.