Ability to rate Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Ability to rate peoples comments on posts

Short explanation (in notes):
- You can only Like and Dislike posts, ratings such as 'Optimistic' and 'Dumb' would not be included
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
If someone makes a relevant point in the comments, people would have the ability to like the comment, and dislike the comment.

Optional additions:
-

MattIs

Not sure if its possible, but if we can get an addon that allows for us to do this it would be awesome. Would also need it to work on the mobile version of the site +Support

Ayjay

Reaction score
Sadly upon adding the comment system, we picked one from a third party developer and it was not actually coded by us. However, if Fredy worked out how to add onto this guys code then it could be possible.
I doubt this will be added, it requires putting two third party addons together and to be honest I doubt that it will currently be possible.

Reaction score
I think it's a good idea! (i reply'd earlier but i didn't read your thread that well, sorry)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some people will play around with the function's we have at this point. but i do think, with those functions we can see better what someone think's.
How would they play around with the function? It would work exactly like the other rating system but on comments.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424765362,1424765098][/DOUBLEPOST]
'troll's' they just add Dumb if they have seen only 1 wrong word
na. And they are no trolls they'repointing your spelling out which is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.