Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: |AFF|PH| Chris/Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??/Abraham Williams
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59151838
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Not sure what they did to be chased by the police (I was in an OOC sit with Stomper), but they said that it kept breaking law 8.8, and so I deemed it necessary to participate in the effort to stop the ambulance. When the vehicle spun out, I shot it's tires out (law 11.11 - the paramedics were putting people's lives at risk with their evasive driving) and Abraham runs away. At one point, I am literally pointing the gun at his face and he breaks 3.4. Whilst we are about to detain him, he runs to his prius. I gunpoint him again, he simply drives into me breaking 3.4, then ultimately broke 3.6 as I shoot him for attempting to run me over. In all, he also broke 3.19 as pretty much the entirety of the PLPD was on his ass.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.co.nz/#!PA9BiLYR!enAN1Sux5BDNrDkVzEHIQN1piW7U0sXhjJrqlBseJMI

Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
That was the stupidest thing I've seen today.
+support
That medic just ain't right. Clearly broke every rule stated.

Reaction score
+ Support
How did these two even past the test to get access to this job? If I was online I would of been more then happy to help take these two down..

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted
Due to this user breaking several rules he will be banned from the server for 1-2 Weeks as he has a complete disregard for server rules or laws as a government employee. As it's clear to see from the video the user completely disregards gunpoint (Rule 3.4) as a gun is directly pointed in his face, yet he decided to run off and spawned a new car to attempt to get away in that also. Fortunately, the user has no other warnings or bans however due to his/her disregard to the rules they will be banned from the server, i hope this gives the user time to read the rules properly.

Rules Broken:

Status
Not open for further replies.