pkH/Nicole Scalvert

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: |AFF|PH| Chris/Chris Takbir
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: pkH/Nicole Scalvert
His/Her SteamID: ??
Reason: He was told to leave the area under 11.6, however based on his dangerous; non-roadworthy vehicle, and the fact he was breaking law 6.2 and 6.3 I drew my weapon and ordered him out of the vehicle. He then resisted gunpoint which was enacted due to his lack of co-operation and violation of law 6.3. He drove off; almost ran me over resulting in me firing upon his vehicle. When he exits the vehicle, he sees the gunpoint but continues to walk off. He then breaks character.

Therefore he violated:
He risked his life by refusal of gunpoint orders twice; he wouldn't have been able to get far with punctured tires and thus should have surrendered.
3.19 He was at gunpoint in an area that clearly contained a plethora of officers and the SWAT team, he also would have had a hugely reduced chance of escape given the condition of his vehicle.
3.24 Broke character during IC situation.

Evidence:

Reaction score
+Support, pkH deserves a ban, the video clearly shows him/her breaking 3.4. Also I've had a situation with pkH before where she/he or someone she lived with called me and a fellow officers pigs when we where patrolling and when we decided to go up to their apartment (which was also breaking base building rules head glitches and stuff) and they all made a whole big hostage situation over a ticket offence. Then when they got over-run by police decided to keep calling me a "Noob" and "Grandma" when trying to explain what they done wrong. Personally I think pkH deserves a ban and I give my full support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.