Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: |AFF|PH| Chris/Chris Andrews
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ??/Isaac Sope
His/Her SteamID: ??
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Isaac Sope was detained for aiding the illegal detainment of a member of the public. I brought him back to the PD, and searched him once. He broke 2.1 by hitting me with the bat. I decided to go for it again, and he incapacitated me with it around the corner. I suppose that IC people would have to waive the fact that he ignored the /me because of 2.6, and therefor would have done something about it - and so by hitting me with a bat in the PD he broke 3.4.
Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.co.nz/#!SAkHDCZI!RCJzCakAyJKjkm_OZyKjoOb6WJ9wYWQtdEcSwshvroY

Tick: 60400

MattIs

Clear violation of the rules
+Support

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
That was incredibly stupid of Isaac, how did he expect to get away with attacking someone with a bat in the goddamn PD? Let alone an officer? +support.
However, in case this happens again, try keeping him at baton point and doing a /me holds you down, so if he does pull something, you can beat the snot out of him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Clear +support, who in their right mind hits an officer, with a bat, in the PD. clear rules broken are 2.1, 3.4. 3.3.

Reaction score
+Support I was there when this happened, it was actually pretty funny how DocBerry reacted but none the less this is against the rules.

Reaction score
+ Support - This is my POV of what happend:

Last edited:

Garrett Woodfield

+support reasons already listed damn i have to make a rule suggestion its stupid how cops can just arrest someone if their attacking with a bat

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted

As we can see from the video he clearly has a disregard for several rules. As some may see he decides to kill you with a baseball bat after being searches through the /me command. When a player is being searched through a '/me' command the player who is being searches are not meant to move or do any unrealistic actions when being searches as they are technically still in handcuffs- this is the only way for LEO's to receive illegal items from a suspect. As a result the user has been banned from the server for a total of 2 days, Hopefully this gives the user chance to read the rules and that he doesn't break these rules again.

Status
Not open for further replies.