Account hacked

Dont allow a microsoft tech agent called John Smith to fix the virus that is 100% on your PC for a fee of google play giftcards.

In all seriousness, I had my steam hacked multiple times before I put on mobile auth, steam support were great, I didn't lose anything tho, maybe worth a support ticket, explain the case, they may be able to assist and possibly shutdown the accounts or at least restrict the ones you suspect they bought items from.

Damn, bro clicked on the free v bucks link... I feel for you bro, you should have had 2 factor auth. That's pretty much required nowadays. Contact steam support btw, my friend's account was hacked in 2018 and he received not only most of his items back. But he even had the game ban from the hacker who cheated on his account removed. I don't know if they still do this, but steam support is extremely goated from what I have heard.

I will say what you will have to have ready, is actual screenshots of your bank transactions to the steam account, and prove to the steam reps that you own the account 100% before they continue, so get ready for loads of paperwork bullshit.

If your account was logged in from an IP across the world from your original IP location, they should have an easy time confirming the loss. If you are confused what got your info leaked, backtrack what you downloaded or did on the internet in the past month, and do a bunch of research on things you think might have been the cause.

I will also say, I do not like anti virus software at ALL, in fact I do not have an anti-virus on my PC because I am extremely paranoid already and check every link with a virus total before downloading anything or clicking on any links, BUT I cannot tell you how amazing https://www.malwarebytes.com/ is. If you were to use any anti-virus I highly advise this one, it detects pretty much everything. You'd be surprised how many viruses your PC probably has.

I didnt even I just had the same password for everything pretty much :penguin:
Screen_Shot_2020-07-17_at_3.09.25_PM.png

Back