1.1 molotov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Harleyfack / Harley Mack + Khalid Swahila
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Daigestive
His/Her SteamID: /
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
So we raided his friends and killed them, we went to bazar after that. Some player killed us for revenge I guess? All good with that, but after he killed us he trew a molotov at our shop just to fuck with us -> 1.1 extremely toxic in my eyes tbf. It was totally unnecessary to do this -> we lost a large amount of money.

Evidence :

My perspective

Khalid's perspective

Last edited:
Reaction score
The molotov was totally unnecessary, it was just to piss us off.
Wich is 1.1.
There was more then 150k worth of guns btw.

Reaction score
@Harley It's still 2.5, 1.1 is disrespectful behaviour, but as he didn't call you anything in OOC or LOOC or anything(As far as I know), then it's not. I wont comment anymore cause I'm actually not allowed to, just wanted to point out. 2.5 Excessive Negativity

Players may not excessively impact the experience of others in a negative manner, unless the actions are a proportionate escalation of negative actions that have been performed against the original player.

For example, it is not acceptable to:

• Intentionally mug and targeting new players.
  • Destroy valuable items due to basic distaste such as product prices.
  • Killing a player over verbal insults, minor or accidental actions.
  • Killing a player after mugging them because they’ve seen your identity.
  • Intentionally steal a car to wreck it without any valid reason.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I was told to molatov the shop by Nohax as you raided a base we owned. After I crafted the molatov and walked out of the shop I saw some guy switch from passive to attack stance so I thought he was going to kill me or one of my org mates behind which as you can see im pretty shocked saying wow. I crossfired the Khalid guy wallbanging the fence after this guy put his gun in attack stance and Molatoved the shop belonging to Harley Mack who sat in a base for 2 hours to shoot my org. Cant beat them ban them.

Reaction score
You threw the molotov 8-10 second after we died. You knew for sure we were dead. But u didn’t care and threw it anyways.

Reaction score
“Can’t beat them ban them” sorry but we were probaly the only 2 that day who had the balls to raid the zerg org and we shat on you guys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Involved
Raid an empty base dam you're op and kill us with grenades think you're good go run shoreline. anyways what dai did is completely valid we lost our asses there when you raided us and killed us including rifles drugs etc. I don't see a reason for him not to Molotov it's most efficient also to add it shows how much you don't know shit about the rules you think molotoving a shop is 1.1 it's more likely 2.5 if it's INVALID which in this case it's not. Also to add if you compare to who lost "more" and you come crying about it it's probably us easily

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I didnt know Harley Mack died, I didnt read your name. I was more concearned with you pointing a gun in attack stance at me

Reaction score
“I didn’t know harley mack died” can u show your perspective then? Btw u shouldn’t be looking at names anyway. The difference is, we killed u guys in self defence. You guys just molotoved our shop with 150k+ worth of products. Just to piss us off

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Not really you raided us and marc survived and got your shop molatoved, your own fault dude stop crying. you powergrow anyway so 150k is only 1.5h of your time fat ass.

Reaction score
Im pretty sure ur org grows 10x more then me xxx

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

As the logs prove, @Daigestive killed both players and after 6 seconds threw a Molotov, In addition after that dropped a fuel can:
הורדה.png

@Daigestive Will be banned for his actions.
@Harley , @Young K, Feel free to make a RR with evidence of what you lost.​

Status
Not open for further replies.