Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: -Артур-
Player's Roleplay Name: Joe Bananafield
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:601442366

Why should this player be punished?: User when confronted by Enforcer Wescott could not even provide justification for why he KOSed me, Tinyslayer and Mina while we was simply sitting around Office when a shootout was at Hungregies. I was planning on countering due to it being a raid on my friends but I had not given them a reason to KOS me nor do I believe they have any justification they have a reason to KOS me. I am also a bit frustrated by the fact when Wescott was being helpful and investigating, Helper ZBM decided to suddenly and very conveniently log off for a bit alongside his friend then 60 minutes later get back on to play as if nothing happened completely ducking the accountability of explaining the reasoning for what happened on behalf of his organization or the finishing me off segment.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score

Do you have any video of the situation?

@Joe Banana want to explain your side?
I could record the moment I died but I would assume its better if I just gave my demo so there's no way I can be looked at as If I cut out anything to suit my case. I will post my demo below, Please let me know if you'd prefer that I just showcase the shooting part.

Reaction score

After looking at Joes POV you were kill-ejected after one of his org teammates called out the car and Joe could see that he was on org TS in the middle of a shoot out. They had a justifiable suspicion that you would counter or was involved in the raid one way or another. Especially when a counter raider from your party already got killed moments before you showed up.

Relieved with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.