Action Request (TheRealHP)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: TheRealHP
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Pothrus
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:152359442

Why should this player be punished?: No staff on so I had no way of getting any info. These users however popped my tires, destroyed my car AFTER killing me for no good reason. My car is destroyed, my tires are popped and my car is unusable now.

Evidence Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Did you spawn the car there and find out they were popped or were they popped there?

Reaction score
I brought the car to a raid I was going to do, parked it up at parker then got out and didn't get back in after the raid started and even until i died. They just saw the car there, they popped it's tires, damaged it and ruined it. I am not sure whether they were defenders or counter raiders as i wiped the inside clean then like 3 minutes later some people come around from behind all on teamspeak

Reaction score
Did you spawn the car there and find out they were popped or were they popped there?
Yes, when I respawned I went to spawn my car again and all of a sudden before my death the car was fully repaired no damage whatsoever and tires good, when i respawn and respawn it it's all broken and tires gone.

Reaction score
What makes you think it wasn't crossfire?
Because every shot they made hit me, I almost thought they were cheating because no mods were on because they perfectly knew when I would peak or not and where to hit perfectly while coordinating and pushing at the exactly right times however I gave them the benefit of the doubt.

Reaction score

@H3RSHAL has not provided any justification for his actions. Reviewing the logs shows that @MalekIsWeird was the last person to die during the raid and his vehicle's tires were popped and destroyed 4 minutes aftewards. User will receive a 1-day ban for their actions.