Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: S1ebe
Your Roleplay Name: Mark Lizarder
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211666565

Player's Steam Name: Артур
Player's Roleplay Name: Joe Bananafield
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:601442366

Why should this player be punished?: I believe this player wrongfully engaged in combat with us. We were attempting to raid a base. There were 2 of my friends there and one random. The defendant came up to us and first posted a message. Which I don't believe is valid as officers are required to use and have a microphone. Because of the chat message we thought the random typed it to try and get the defenders of the raid to come outside or atleast make themselves known before we enter. My friend first saw the officer and pointed his gun at him. Because we had the bigger and stronger weapon I believe the police officer should've follow the fear of life rule. Then I turn around and the only thing I hear is "Put your hands up" and not even a second later he shoots us straight into the head. We believe our weapons should be reimbursed. We lost a lot of money on those weapons.

Some of the witnesses include:
Shelton Fletcher
Aland Doe

Evidence Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KAEm6BqgI3yRFfZ0K3_RTOwKCyj-sAZp/view?usp=sharing

You were raiding a property, this Officer had every right to engage you in combat. He did everything correctly, he announced himself as Police, then neutralised the threats, who were raiders with raised weapons.

I'm afraid no rules were broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back