Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Tobi Lopez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Player's Community Name: @N/A
Player's Roleplay Name: Kamaro Useman & Brandon Casavant
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28959830 (Brandon) STEAM_0:0:28963143 (Kamaro)

Why should this player be punished?: We had just defended a base raid, with me taking no part in shooting etc, I ran away from the base and they had no proof we defended the raid. We could have been based in any apartment. I ran outside they said absolutely nothing to me and shot me. I had no visible weapon, and I can provide a longer video if necessary.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/w52d41

Reaction score
im a new player dont know the engagement rules
my fault, i was the first to start the firing but i guess i didnt finish it

Jay

Reaction score
I am Kamaro, and I preemptively started shooting you because I saw my friend Ethan shooting i couldn't tell if you were armed until you walked outside. On top of that I had 15 fps so there is no way i couldn't of killed you. (you can tell by my movement in game i wasn't even tracking you)

Reaction score
i’m just genuinely confused on why i was shot lmfao i really don’t care that i died bro i lost a pistol

Reaction score
i’m just genuinely confused on why i was shot lmfao i really don’t care that i died bro i lost a pistol
yeah i apologize for that i can return the pistol but i didnt know if we could just shoot on site

Reaction score
yeah i apologize for that i can return the pistol but i didnt know if we could just shoot on site
keep the pistol bro lmao it was just funny cause u lot were talking whole lot of smack all good tho

Status
Not open for further replies.