Action Request (Abuiky)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Player's Steam Name: Abuiky
Player's Roleplay Name: Zeca Galhao
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40331617

Why should this player be punished?: 3.8 - Constructed elaborate illegal base defense

This hindered me during the raid literally giving me 1 spot to even fire back at him through the wall and was super 1 sided and unfair. His base was basically a maze inside
in addition players may not build a construction that allows for near one way visibility.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/svf5s0

Reaction score

@Abuiky Please explain the reasoning behind this construction and why there is multiple barriers frozen on the wall.

Reaction score
This is the base i have been doing recently, there are no glitches and i dont think i would be breaking 3.8 - Constructed elaborate illegal base defense.
I can't also see any other kind of construction rules being broke here.
If it ain't fair and I should stop doing this kind for basement then whats the limit of barriers that can be placed? Or i cant even have vertical barriers?

If there are no specific rules against this kind of basement i would like to know this limits or even request to be added a new rule to prevent this.

Reaction score

After review i have failed to find anything violating the construction rules within the base from the video.

The only questionable part is this gap;

raw

I question wether it would fit 2 players side by side, however, we cannot replicate the base to confirm.