Action Request: Alabin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Fasool / George Schurr
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alabin / Alabin Lundemdnksndks
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22064964
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Alright, I barely do any of these, but this time I thought it was necessary because if I was in the opposite side I would legit get fucked over. Now, it starts off with me, @Jordan, and @WildFire driving normally at the suburbs. We then see @Matt gunpointing a firefighter and then Jordan decides to run him over because of how law abiding he is. Next thing, @Alabin gets out and shoots Jordan along with @WildFire. They were shot in the same spray so I'm like "Okay maybe he killed them both unintentionally", but noooo. He then runs out of ammo, reloads, and continues to shoot me. I made a report saying he was trigger happy and @Niko dealt with it. He came to the conclusion where it was necessary and if I disagree then I should make an AR. So, here I am. In that report Alabin said "I thought he had a gun after he got unstuck so I shot him anyways". If I were in his place I know that the staff member would say "I thought is not a good enough reason to commit murder" except this time it was all cool for some reason. So, after dealing with the situation both me and @WildFire disagreed and decided to make this AR. In my opinion killing us wasn't necessary, and you could clearly see in his video that it was done INTENTIONALLY, and with no regards for the amount of murders he is committing right now. Apparently he was chasing the firefighters because they were witnesses, which is also something I'd like to see a reason to why. If you already committed the crime and you know there are witnesses then you should probably leave the witnesses and flee before cops come. I don't really know the reason to why they decided to waste time and chase them and I'm not going too deep into it. If the staff member feels the need of finding out then feel free. Point is, he killed me and Wildfire whilst we were unarmed and I think something should be done about it. I know it was pretty late at night, but let me be honest here I don't give one fuck. He killed me, and Wildfire because he was trigger happy, and if it was me then I'd probably be banned again. "Oh no, but it's Alabin an ex staff member he would never do something like this." Oh fuck off. Get that out of your mind for a sec and think of it being a normal Perp player who just likes to kill unarmed people and brag about it. Would he be banned? He would probably be crying in bed and making an apology right now. Not saying Alabin should be banned here, but I think a warning would do depending on his record. I also understand that tying us or taking us hostage would waste his time and cops would arrive soon, but he could just kill the firefighter and go since cops already have his description and cops would already get DNA from the firefighter. So in my opinion it didn't benefit him in any way. Not to mention that I'm also in the same org as Matt so if anything all I would do is grab his AK and help. That's it for now, I'll go to sleep and check on the dumb train tomorrow, I'll edit the AR and add other points to it when I wake up probably. Good night.
Evidence (Demo Required):
His POV not mine.
ba3de6ce1368dbe050905e9cd4a0b7e1.png
Here's an image of someone bragging about killing 3 unarmed civilians, stick to being cop bud. Now shoo I need to go sleep.

Tick: Tock

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just to put it out there, Matt and I had killed several cops prior to this and the fireman were a witness that saw us commit the murders. His firetruck was incapacitated and he was stuck along the wall.
Don't really know what you would of wanted me to do, letting you go felt like it was out of the question as soon as Matt got run over.

Also in the heat of it, it is impossible for me to know what you and whitewolf, allegedly, were only innocent passengers in Jordans car of justice. During my reload I run and take cover behind the hood of the Ford Raptor because of fear that you had a weapon on you. Since Matt had just been taken out it would be logical for me to think that it is I, you will go after next.

Reaction score
Quite a funny situation lmfao.

I personally don't see an issue, I ran the guy over and @Alabin had no idea who we were. However it would be interesting to know why @Alabin was going around shooting government officials? Something though @Fasool, it seems you're on the border of just claiming that @Alabin did not receive any form of punishment because his previous position in the staff team? If you're wanting this to be handled, I'd suggest making it slightly more civil you know? Taking the swearing out and just stating the facts of the situation. Again, I don't think the situation is of cause for concern, @Alabin did not know what to expect and he made a quick decision, like my split second decision to run that guy over (lol, spoiler; there was salt ).

Reaction score
It seems Jordan doesn't care about the situation, the fact that Jordan ran me over cunt and then because me and Alabin had been killing cops, he shot at Jordan, to kill him for killing me, and you could have had a gun, and shot Alabin, this all seems like an in the moment situation, I feel no wrong was really done, and that @Niko was right in his decision, as far as the fact he didn't get warned because he is ex-staff, is just preposterous , as corrupt as the staff team are *COUGH* MrLewis *COUGH* they wouldn't not ban someone that broke rules because of there ex position as moderator, that's just, as Rogue would say, "a bit silly"

To conclude, the fact he bragged in OOC, so what, i've seen you do it countless times, as far as why he shot you, you saw us shoot your friend, and you could have had a gun and shot him. Finally, we shot the firefighter, as prior he has used his fire engine to block us in a corner so police could get us, and he saw us kill a shit ton of officers.

One last thing, this AR is a joke, you just seem annoyed he killed you, and are claiming, he is ex-staff so gets special treatment, and just being disrespectful, saying he should be in his bed crying, writing an apology. This AR is a complete and utter joke, and to be quite honest, I'd like to find out why @WildFire didn't make the AR, and you did, as he was directly involved in the situation, not you, by the way you read it.

Reaction score
It seems Jordan doesn't care about the situation, the fact that Jordan ran me over cunt and then because me and Alabin had been killing cops, he shot at Jordan, to kill him for killing me, and you could have had a gun, and shot Alabin, this all seems like an in the moment situation, I feel no wrong was really done, and that @Niko was right in his decision, as far as the fact he didn't get warned because he is ex-staff, is just preposterous , as corrupt as the staff team are *COUGH* MrLewis *COUGH* they wouldn't not ban someone that broke rules because of there ex position as moderator, that's just, as Rogue would say, "a bit silly"

To conclude, the fact he bragged in OOC, so what, i've seen you do it countless times, as far as why he shot you, you saw us shoot your friend, and you could have had a gun and shot him. Finally, we shot the firefighter, as prior he has used his fire engine to block us in a corner so police could get us, and he saw us kill a shit ton of officers.

One last thing, this AR is a joke, you just seem annoyed he killed you, and are claiming, he is ex-staff so gets special treatment, and just being disrespectful, saying he should be in his bed crying, writing an apology. This AR is a complete and utter joke, and to be quite honest, I'd like to find out why @WildFire didn't make the AR, and you did, as he was directly involved in the situation, not you, by the way you read it.

(Not bothered to use text). Now again, I am not saying he is being treated in a special way because he was staff member, I am saying we should get the "staff member" out of the way and see everything in a clear way. I didn't say that he should cry in bed either, I said if it was someone else (me) then that someone else (also me) would be crying in bed and making an apology (yep that's me, not really). Either way I'm sure you're right about this being a joke. One more thing I would disagree on is the bragging part. When I kill people I'm sure they're armed, if they aren't and apology would come after the OOC chat. For now let's stay with the obvious. I was killed, I was tired, I got pissed, and I made this AR. Now that I got my mind clear I decided to give @Rogue Car Tyres the honor of locking this thread and burn it to ashes because this will not benefit me in any way. I didn't lose anything and all this would do is give @Alabin a bad reputation. Sorry if anyone got offended with my horrible constant swearing, but other than that I'm still not claiming that the whole staff team is biased. Sure some of them are, but @Niko sure isn't one of them. Anyways I really need to sleep because I'm very tired and not pissed anymore. Don't piss me off - Reece Arnolds.

Reaction score
In my opinion none of the kills were unjustifiable. The man in the black suit was able to get out of the situation and run, but instead ran straight to the gunner (3.4? I assume he was going for the M4 that was dropped to be a vigilante). Jordans death is reasonable, as he had just ran over his friend (In the red), so Jordans death had a significant reason I presume. And for the man in the black and green, he could have also gotten in the car quickly and run, but I would have also killed all of them because they could run and warn the cops, so I would actually kill all four to cover my tracks.

Reaction score
I know it's 2.4 since I am not related within the situation, just trying to clear some things up (this will probably get removed though).

I'll post my view on this on how I see the killing of civilians or LEOs when they witness a crime. Straight outta the staff thread I replied to on the topic of killing police/civilians because they witnessed a crime.

I've seen people being killed in the past as a cop for being a witness of something crime related. I guess they don't really have that much to lose (except for their lives) which is probably that not a lot of people mind, they can easily call for backup and know how to use their service pistol which is why often cops are killed instead of being left alive and leaving them tied in a corner. Civilians on the other hand seem to be a bit more "innocent", they probably don't have anything to defend themselves with and are related/witnesses of a crime they never wanted to be from in the beginning. If I ever stumble upon a civilian or cop that witnessed me do something naughty and they comply to my gunpoint orders I just tell them to bugger off and not to tell it to anyone else or he'll be killed or just leave them tied up somewhere. It can be looked at as 2.5, just like killing a defenseless civilian in a raid when he is compliant to orders.

Alabin's decision to kill Jordan could be justifiable (because, duh, he just ran over a mate of his and knows how to use a car as a weapon) but I wouldn't see a reason to kill the occupants. Sure, they're just passengers and they might be armed, which why you shouldn't instantly shoot them up but instead gunpoint them, you can kill them easily if they would do something wrong and decide to be non compliant and whack a gun out in self defense right infront of your face (which would be 3.4, depending on how it was done).

Reaction score
I already requested for this to be closed. Don't know why it's still open tho. I died whilst unarmed, I got pissed, I made a report, got even more pissed, and made this AR. I didn't lose anything in the process so this will not benefit me at all, all it would is give Alabin a bad reputation and I don't want that unless my name was Dick/Richard. If @WildFire wishes to continue with this AR then feel free, I myself will not bother getting another person banned/ warned because things didn't go my way. It's clear that he broke rules, but I don't really care anymore and want it closed.

Ps: would prefer if @Rogue Car Tyres closed this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.