AR on Noah Larsonsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: daniel./Danielle Rodriguez
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [IFN] Eportt [A] / Noah Larsonsen
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 I was mugging Noah and I told him to drop all of his items, I saw he had a mag and a pistol ammo box so i thought he will probably have a gun. I told him to be quiet throughout of the situation and he continued to speak when I told him I would kill him, then I told him to put his hands in the air and he was speaking OOC in-character and then decided to drop his Beretta he had all along.

When I was finished mugging him I told him to get out so he proceeded to walk out then said 'I called the cops' which I could've shot him for this but he tried to kill my friend that helped me away so then he killed him.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/59a979f565e5093206/ar-evidence?from=user
Tick: -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right, im gonna back up my friend here. Believe it or not, hes a sweater, its not a nice thing to say but its tru. He didnt want to drop his gun, thats why he stalled. I made the gun for him and he didnt want to lose it, cus i said im not making more guns after that. HE IS truely sorry about it and it wont happen again. @Eportt

Reaction score
Well if he's a sweater or not he stalled under gunpoint risking his life, he should of read the rules.

Reaction score
your mic kept cutting out and you i never heard you say all you said phone and money in my headset

Reaction score
No, it clearly wasn't as you can see in the evidence I provided. And I did '/me takes everything', which means I took all of your items in which you failed to comply to under gunpoint.

M

Reaction score
Believe it or not, hes a sweater,
who cares
if he's a sweater or not

I think what @Daft Punk is getting at is that, although knowing that you need to absolutely cooperate at gunpoint is the norm for experienced players, newer players may understandably have troubles directly deriving this from rule 3.4 alone as it is a very broad rule. Learning through experience is often necessary on our server, and indeed - the new player may have broken the rules - but @Daft Punk is using this as an explanation and not an excuse.

Reaction score
Yes, either way I told him that I would kill him if he spoke and he continued to speak multiple times then when I was right behind him as he ran out of the shop he said 'I called the cops'. No one would say that realistically after you've just been mugged next to people with guns.

Reaction score
Accepted

As @Medulla pointed out newer players breaking 3.4 happens more frequently as 3.4 is way more principal than other rules.
Thanks a lot for making the AR @DANIEL_.

Status
Not open for further replies.