Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Eric Jonson
Your Roleplay Name: Eric Jonson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80703450

Player's Steam Name: Aloo89
Player's Roleplay Name: Leonard Bushross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 User while warranted for murder by his own admission when into the public area of slums parking lot and proceeded to steal a car which alerted the police to it and when i went to pursue the vehicle i was ambushed by him and his buddy and gunned down.
Rule 3.4 clearly states After committing a crime, relevant precautions should be taken to avoid arrest or police attention, such as avoiding public places.
He did not take relevant precautions at all committing a car theft while wanted for murder in a parking lot basically right next to the PD which led to my murder and as far as im aware murders of other officers. Video shows me being gunned down picture shows aloo admitting to know hes warranted

Evidence Link:
DgpjLFQ.png

Reaction score
I was warrant for murder for sure also (for bank raid but Im not sure about the bank raid ) but being warrant dose not mean stay in the apartment and dont do anything

his own admission when into the public area of slums parking lot

I wasn't going to steal car in first place but we where going to raid at slums but there was no raids there so i stole car for org xp ( i didnt steal it to kill you or kill anyone else stuff member can see how many cars i stole past 3 days or even before killing you )

also as warrant man if i cant steal car then there is not much to do ether do another bank raid or raid someone

@Clarky can get my demos and check it

Reaction score
I was warrant for murder for sure also (for bank raid but Im not sure about the bank raid ) but being warrant dose not mean stay in the apartment and dont do anything

I wasn't going to steal car in first place but we where going to raid at slums but there was no raids there so i stole car for org xp ( i didnt steal it to kill you or kill anyone else stuff member can see how many cars i stole past 3 days or even before killing you )

also as warrant man if i cant steal car then there is not much to do ether do another bank raid or raid someone

@Clarky can get my demos and check it
You can go there with no intention to steal a car but the fact of the matter is you did in a very public parking lot next to a police department while wanted for murder. You aren't supposed to cause uneeded attention to yourself as per 3.4 which you very clearly did on the video. I also wasn't aware Org XP overrode server rules that's a first for me. I'm not going to respond anymore as it'll be a waste of my time and will let staff handle. You gathered attention to yourself and it led to a big fucking shootout at highway intersection over a stolen car. Had you not stolen the car while wanted for murder in a parking lot next to the fucking PD for org XP this wouldn't have happened

Last edited:
Reaction score
You can go there with no intention to steal a car but the fact of the matter is you did in a very public parking lot next to a police department while wanted for murder
so i should hand my self then go steal cars and about very public parking chop shop cars spawn at regals slums and rc

You gathered attention to yourself and it led to a big fucking shootout at highway intersection over a stolen car
it wasnt "big fucking shootout" the one who died is you and no one else even we manege to escaip that

Status
Not open for further replies.