Action Request ("Astakos" | Johnny-Quid$$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jamie
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Player's Steam Name: "Astakos" | Johnny-Quid$$$
Player's Roleplay Name: Josh Duhamell | Johnny Quid
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857 | STEAM_0:1:40367142

Why should this player be punished?: Users ran me over at Bazzar. I than chased after them searching for them. Yes in the video you can see that Kian states "kill them" But there is no way of them knowing that we said this. After finally finding them you will see in the second clip provided we back them off into a wall. They do say "leave us alone" This isnt really any reason to kill us. even more so infront of npc's (the cafe and the gunshop). They get out there car and straight up shoot us. They could of atleast got out of the car and gun pointed us to threaten us. This resulting in there death. The rules they broke would be 2.5 and 3.4.

I would also like to add when I backed them into the wall I did no damage to these users. and caused next to no harm to them in there current state.

Evidence Link:
Video of him running me over and kian giving me reason to kill them -
Video of the gunfight and why they shot me -

Reaction score
it was resolved in game with madda , we were raiding their bazzar shop of ur friends we were leaving the scene when we hit u by mistake , also seeing u were armed , following and trying to trap us made us think we are in danger which in fact was true

Last edited:
Reaction score
The issue I am seeing with this is I didn't even attempt to shoot you untill you shot me. With the amount of NPC's around you should keep on the down low. Even gunpointing me and making me leave you is abit different to just spraying me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.